Software Like Garage Band

spwath

What is there like garage band for windows?

I want to plug in a keyboard and play it, and have it record it as music, such as garage band does.

Also, if not, is there anyway I could get garage band on my imac g4?

What was the earliest version of OSX garage band was on?

EDIT: Free, or reallllllly cheap

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I think you can get a trial of FL studio, and it does that, but I'm not sure as I've never used it :/

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

What is there like garage band for windows?

I want to plug in a keyboard and play it, and have it record it as music, such as garage band does.

Also, if not, is there anyway I could get garage band on my imac g4?

What was the earliest version of OSX garage band was on?

EDIT: Free, or reallllllly cheap

Have you gone on your mac and checked if you can get it? Also hackintosh is how I got, bitch to get working but now it is easy.

Have you gone on your mac and checked if you can get it? Also hackintosh is how I got, bitch to get working but now it is easy.

Yeah, i just checked, it looks like the newesty garage band is only avalible for 10.9 and later, and i dont know where to find old versions.

Cant hackintosh, amd

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Yeah, i just checked, it looks like the newesty garage band is only avalible for 10.9 and later, and i dont know where to find old versions.

Cant hackintosh, amd

Look into bluestack and then manually download a copy. You won't get updates but you will have it I think.

This is for PC

Edited by KirbyTech

Personally I use Studio One 2 free and Zynewave Podium along with FL Studio

I just got fl studio, I'm working on figuring it out