Oculus rift: Prank heaven?

Oculus rift prank ideas?

Ok. So here's the reason for this post.
Me and a friend of mine are gettin pretty exited for the oculus rift.

And as i was sitting next to him i noticed that he was wearing closed headphones ;)

It was at that moment i realized that there is an epic opportunity for some elaborate pranks to be prepaired.

20130530221854_zps625f6324.jpg

This is basically what your would be prank victim might look like.

Note the lack of vision and impaired hearing.

There are of course the simple but effective pranks like for instance:
Putting a picture of something scary right in front of their immediate field of vision when they take the device off.

Putting a fake spider on the wall next to them.

I would just like to take this opportunity to see what you guys might come up with

And hopefully have a proper arsenal of things to do when the oculus is finally released on the consumer market.

If there is a post like this that has been created previously. feel free to lock this thread

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Put the fake spider on them! Yell watch out a tree is falling and may hit the house. There are tons of other stupid things to do. You could make a scary picture be displayed on the rift while they are gaming, or play a loud noise through their headphones.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

do it at night and turn off all the lights. put shades on windows, then go out of room.

also turn off monitor. he wont see anything cus he was staring into black screen, disoriented, confused... maybe a spider would come in handy too. and locked doors. maybe a spider on door handle. be evil  :D

make sure he doesnt brake anything, and a nighvision camera would be nice too, make sure you record it :P

oh i just have to get that when i get myself an oculus ;)

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Anyone remember that video with the car driving down that hill and then the scary face pops up after a few seconds? That would be absolutely terrifying with the Oculus Rift.

Anyone remember that video with the car driving down that hill and then the scary face pops up after a few seconds? That would be absolutely terrifying with the Oculus Rift.

watching that video with no possibility of escape.... a very special hell. (livestream is going now for the people that have missed it btw)

haha but it is possible with more stuff, their some movie scenes that can product same effect even without oculus :P

now that i think about it. you are correct^^ the skyrim opening would be pretty interesting with the oculus