Vortex Pok3r Giveaway sponsored by Massdrop

I would like to have a smaller keyboard to test it out...I believe I would be comfortable with it...only thing I really need extra is the volume and mute buttons...

I always choose a full size keyboard because I've used one ever since I first type my username on runescape and I every computer desk I've ever built or owned has been big enough that I can fit whatever on it ha

I prefere full sized keyboard because i am always using thouse ten keys. i would be compleatly lost without  a 104-key layout board .

Thanks for the super awesome giveaway!

Personally, as a student,  I prefer keyboards with the full 104-key layout, since the numpad at the side is very much convenient and efficient in encoding data.
However, with this being said, I am very much willing to try other keyboard sizes for the sake of comparison, I would guess it will be best for gaming where the numpad aren't used often.

Thank you again for this opportunity Linus Techtips and Massdrop! Drop it like it's hot *woop*! JK
More power!

My favorite size keyboards would be 75% or 60%. 60% because portability of course, and I find the FN layer actually helpful for arrowing over while programming. 75% because I play StarCraft II and need F-keys in the standard spot for camera hotkeys; but I can't find one so tenkeyless will do as well. Full-size keyboards are fine, but my mouse is too close to it and I can forgo the numpad. Thanks for running this giveaway!

I have only ever used full sized keyboards and this looks like a perfect traveling keyboard for myself! i would love to try this

I like my keyboards like I like my women...with numpads...

There's only one machine, and the Web is its OS - All screens look into the One - No bits will live outside the Web - To share is to gain - Let the One read it -
The One is us - We are in the One...

i like full size keyboard, but if its a mehanical keyboard i cant complain coz mine is a 10$ china bullshit xD

I do like the fact that Ten Keyless keyboard exist there just isn't enough space for me to put a full sized keyboard on my desk especially with my monitors on and i do have a small desk.

I prefer fullsize keyboards with numpad. I can't type numbers without it ;)

Full length keyboards all the way. Love assigning numpad keys to my QOL macros.

I prefer a ten keyless keyboard, saves some space whilst still having easy functionality. Personally don't love the 60% keyboards.

I prefer a full size keyboard I use the number pad all the time, but that's all I've ever used so I might a TKL.

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

Long time watcher, first time poster! I absolutely adore 60% keyboards - maximizes space on desk!

prefer a 104 key layout out of habit but willing to give a try to 60%.

I've had both and I love the 60% because of the portability of it. It's also quite cute haha. The 60% is much more efficient as well with no unnecessary arrow keys. It's also gives A LOT of space for when I play Counter-Strike, my 360 no-scopes happen much more often when I have the mouse pad space.

I usually use the full layout, not a fan of the tenkeyless keyboards.

I'm interested in this one because I'm left-handed so it might be more comfortable to use for gaming on my desk.

hi,

i personally prefer full sized keyboards because of the additional num block and arrow keys. However, smaller sized keyboards are a bit more comfortable because your hands are closer together.

Personally, I don't mind using a 60% keyboard even though it is more ergonomic but more useful when doing typing in excel and other stuff like that. My current keyboard has a numpad but doesn't help during gaming but that isn't a problem

I like 60% keyboards because they are the most compact whilst still giving functionality.

I like my full-size keyboards. It's often I find myself using the number pad and when I use friend's keyboards that don't have them it feels awkward.

"Rawr XD"

60% keyboard for home since I have an orb weaver for games I dont feel like I am missing anything. 104 for work though, gotta have fast numeric entry at work!

i love my full keyboards for the number pad when im doing accounting stuff for university, and also some games like arma where all keys are needed 

I've had my eye on the poker 2 for the longest time and now to actually catch it on a Mass drop I'm very excited.

My favourite size? I'm pretty keen on tenkeyless keyboards for space saving and I'd love to use a 60% keyboard too

PS: When luke showed the Poker3 on camera, i laughed hard when the massdrop banner ad covered the keyboard! Is there a review coming up?

I don't use use my numbed, arrows, etc that often so it's perfect for my use.

I like to have a lot of free space on my desk so I prefer 60% keyboards.

What I also like about these small keyboards are that I'd have more space to use my mouse on my extended mousepad.