Im turning to This comunity for help with project, all others have failed.

Alec

So I’m writing a paper on the huge growth of Gaming culture and i need to post this everywhere I can.

Reddit is lame and won't let me post it under r/gamming so I thought of you guys.

please help! and pray this does not get whipped by the Mods.

I need input from the community small survey 10 questions shouldn’t take more than 3 minutes of your time

the survey 

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M2NPYKP

EDIT: Updated the content  Based on Much needed feed back.      

Filled

I don'T PreSS caPs.. I juST Hit THe keYboARd so HarD iT CriTs :P

Quote or @dzzope to get my attention..

You guys are Great means alot to me

Done  :)

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

Done

Filled in.

Gadgets: Lenovo Y580 (Nostromo, Naga Epic, Hydra, TrackIr5), Surface Pro 3 (i3), Lumia 930, PSVita

Rig: i7-4770K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Asus Strix GTX970, MSI Z87-GD65, Asus Xonar DGX, CMStorm Scout II, CM Seidon 240M, BlackWidow Ultimate, Naga Epic, Goliathus Extended Control, TrackIr5, Sennheiser HD205, Audio-Technica ATR2500, Edifier speaker, Logitech G940, Logitech G27, Logitech F710, Dell S2340L, Philips 200VL, Samsung 830 128GB SSD, DXRacer FA01N

Done

Question number 10 could use a text box for the user to explain. But not a big deal if you can't change that. 

Done. Did it while working though. Lol.

If a leaf falls, Let it pick it up by itself and it will learn how to pick itself up with the wind

CPU: Core I5 4460 @ 3.2GHZ Cooler: Stock Cooler(future Upgrade to AIO Cooler) GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 750TI 2GB Mobo: Asus Z97 Pro Gamer Ram: 12GB Crucial DDR3 1600MHZ( 4GB By 3) Case: cooler master silencio 652s HDD: Seagate 240GB(Main) WD Caviar blue 1TB(Games etc.) Seagate slim backup drive 1TB(USB 3)

Some spelling errors that bothered me, but it was fun to take.

i said 45 hours

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

I was half way done, but decided that if the survey creator wasn't going to take it seriously, I shouldn't either. I understand that English might not be your first language OP, but there were multiple questions where the survey itself was flawed, and I wouldn't personally feel comfortable submitting data to you with gaping holes in it. Better luck in the future.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

I was half way done, but decided that if the survey creator wasn't going to take it seriously, I shouldn't either. I understand that English might not be your first language OP, but there were multiple questions where the survey itself was flawed, and I wouldn't personally feel comfortable submitting data to you with gaping holes in it. Better luck in the future.

I know that thier are alot of gramatical errors,however could you eplain the gaping holes. I would love to improve it. again sorry about the spelling and phrasing. 

I know that thier are alot of gramatical errors,however could you eplain the gaping holes. I would love to improve it. again sorry about the spelling and phrasing. 

"1. How many hours a day do You play, or watch people play a week?"

Data will be useless.

"5. What types of games do you play most often?"

Only allows for one choice and genre range isn't broad enough.

"6. Do you watch video game Events?"

This one you split your yes category between the yes answer and the yes+explanation answer. Also, question is too broad, what is an event, could it be some morons on Twitch streaming a local competition or does it have to be a multimillion dollar prize pool e-sports event?

"7. Witch type of country are you from"

Besides the grammatical mistakes, I guess Aussies and Africans are shit out of luck.

"8. Who do you play with"

Question is too broad, many people don't play one type of game with any one group of people.

"10. Do You belive Video gaming will surpass conventinal sports?"

In what? Revenue? Awesomeness? Yearly consumption of sugary energy drinks?

Overall, I don't think you took the time to make this survey usable for anything. I'm sorry to put it so bluntly, but unless you fix it, I don't see how data gathered from it could be of use in your paper. Then again, I don't know what level of education you're doing this for, so it might be good enough. Regardless, its just my opinion, and I'm not a stat analyst, so take whatever I say with a grain of salt.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

"1. How many hours a day do You play, or watch people play a week?"

Data will be useless.

"5. What types of games do you play most often?"

Only allows for one choice and genre range isn't broad enough.

"6. Do you watch video game Events?"

This one you split your yes category between the yes answer and the yes+explanation answer. Also, question is too broad, what is an event, could it be some morons on Twitch streaming a local competition or does it have to be a multimillion dollar prize pool e-sports event?

"7. Witch type of country are you from"

Besides the grammatical mistakes, I guess Aussies and Africans are shit out of luck.

"8. Who do you play with"

Question is too broad, many people don't play one type of game with any one group of people.

"10. Do You belive Video gaming will surpass conventinal sports?"

In what? Revenue? Awesomeness? Yearly consumption of sugary energy drinks?

Overall, I don't think you took the time to make this survey usable for anything. I'm sorry to put it so bluntly, but unless you fix it, I don't see how data gathered from it could be of use in your paper. Then again, I don't know what level of education you're doing this for, so it might be good enough. Regardless, its just my opinion, and I'm not a stat analyst, so take whatever I say with a grain of salt.

Thank you so much I now see the flaws and will correct accordingly

Done sir, now I need to get to bed before I get yelled at.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Thank you so much I now see the flaws and will correct accordingly

No problem. Like I said earlier, good luck. Writing a paper on gaming culture should be interesting, hope you do well.

snip

Quote me OP, so I could see notification when I'll be at home ;)

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Question 3- "harmfull" should be "harmful"

Question 4- "gameing" should be "gaming"

Question 6 should allow for multiple choices, especially to answer the last part

Question 7- "Europian" should be "European"

Question 9- "Were" should be "Where"

You may want to fix the spelling errors, in the 7 for example you got 3/5 wrong

ibn77NA.png?1

Done. 

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

done

CPU: 3570K @ 4.3Ghz MOBO: ASUS P8z77-v Deluxe RAM: 2-4GB Gskill GPU: EVGA 670 FTW SSD: Vertex 4 256 Case: CM HAF 932