I hate my country

zappian

Maybe exchange rates are what makes it seem like its more expensive? I could be wrong

Import taxes/ VAT, Sweden has 25% or something, and it sux Ball Z

things are more expnsive here but the average salary is higher and our taxes goes to good things  :)

.......they do? IMO that 30-35% they take is heartbreaking, and they take even more if your exceed a certain number.. think it was 55% or something. "shrugs"

Things that come to mind that i wish were gone is that "Church Fee" and TV licence. Both are Forced... but TV licence takes the cake...man i hate SVT so hard

On an Italian store:

Wjg5HbC.png?1

And then I checked on Amazon.it, I couldn't find the superclocked but:

W33e88K.png?1

Hey at least you guys get paid to go to college. In 'murica, you're in a lifetime of debt.

γνῶθι σεαυτόν

980 is $1000 here in South Africa... Fuck you import duties.

And like say Eu where everything is worked out and the government is doing awesome things... Oh no. The president stole $25000000 in taxpayer money to build his mansions. And nothing has been done about it because the government is so corrupt.

So yeah...

I FUXKING HATE MY FUXKING COUNTRY

- snip-

Yea... Portugal has some shitty prices..... And if you buy it from amazon? Wouldn't it be cheaper?

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

wbqxeh.png

damn 22% taxes

i bought my PC taxless tho :) i saved about 250€

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Aussie dollar went up slightly this week.. But the cost of a 5930k went from 799 to 809 anyway. Curiously the price of a titan x hasn't gone up with it. 
Bring on that unified global economy.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yes but how much € is that?

its not really about how much is € (254.52 btw), its that MYR currency is so low

you see my MONTHLY income is RM2500 convert to Euro = €636.94, and that's the problem because THAT is the AVERAGE malaysian income, yes we are very poor people