Amazon price matching Steam + 15% off

arkon

Too bad Amazon charges me taxes. :<

I forgot about this :O omg

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

what's up with the duck....

Advice Mallard meme. Not really relevant, I just copied the image.

Does anyone know if all Amazon downloads of through Steam? I'd be totally into this if it does.

Main Rig:  FX-8320 || EVGA 650 Ti BOOST || AsRock 970 Extreme3 || Corsair 800D || 8 Gb Crucial Ballistix || Antec HCG 520M || Noctua NH-D14
LAN Party Rig: FX-4100 || EVGA 550 Ti || ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS || Cooler Master 430 Elite || 4 Gb Corsair Vengeance || Antec HCG 400 || Cooler Master Gemin 2 
Staples EasyTech Associate since September, 2013

i love the duck lol

Does anyone know if all Amazon downloads of through Steam? I'd be totally into this if it does.

some do some don't, just check it will say DRM: Steam

Most games specify next to the title. From what I can tell, all the EA games on the site are through Origin, so watch out for that.

Ever heard of VAT (Value Added Tax) makes games in England a lot more from Amazon so I buy all my games from Steam. Dark Souls is £4.99 on Steam flash sale.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Most games on amazon require a US address I think. It says in the description of the game but that's unfortunate for people outside of the US. I just bought my first few games on PC because of this sale. Got the complete Half Life for $10 yesterday on steam and just got metro 2033 as well as Tomb Raider today off of Amazon. 

I just picked up Scribblenauts Unlimited for less on Amazon USA.  I said I couldn't afford to buy anything but I had to get this at this price. Thanks OP for sharing the info.

and plus we get free games with purchase .... The Maw, Ticket to Ride and Drip Drop (2 of which I am going to just sell)

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

It seems like anything can become a meme these days.

For my fellow Canadians!  You can certainly buy digital games off Amazon.com with your Canadian credit card.  You just need a US billing address.  There's a thread on how to do it over at RedFlagDeals.com.  First post on this thread should explain it:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon-pcdd-summer-sale-june-30-july-14-a-1355506/

I've done it many, many, many times with my own credit card and using this Parcel Pick-up company by the border in North Dakota as my billing address (I usually get purchases from the states shipped to there and just pick it up by driving through the border.  Saves me on insane shipping charges from US to Canada... but that's a different story altogether).

Anyway... my credit card company has no issues with it.  I redeemed the keys off Steam and it works!

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

For my fellow Canadians!  You can certainly buy digital games off Amazon.com with your Canadian credit card.  You just need a US billing address.  There's a thread on how to do it over at RedFlagDeals.com.  First post on this thread should explain it:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon-pcdd-summer-sale-june-30-july-14-a-1355506/

I've done it many, many, many times with my own credit card and using this Parcel Pick-up company by the border in North Dakota as my billing address (I usually get purchases from the states shipped to there and just pick it up by driving through the border.  Saves me on insane shipping charges from US to Canada... but that's a different story altogether).

Anyway... my credit card company has no issues with it.  I redeemed the keys off Steam and it works!

So we can just use a random address in the U.S for the steam download purchases on Amazon?  You think it would work if I used like a McDonalds address or something? :P

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

So we can just use a random address in the U.S for the steam download purchases on Amazon?  You think it would work if I used like a McDonalds address or something? :P

Any US address should work but use some common sense and not some company like McD's.  There used to be a Delaware generic address on that thread.

Just make sure you explain it to your credit card company if they ever call or question it.  I pre-emptively told my credit card company a long time to ago to add the North Dakota address to my file for purchases.  They're okay with it.

I don't think anyone over RFD ever ran into issues with this.  Amazon.com digital games sales actually get promoted a lot over there.

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

The Reddit page has people saying they randomly put a bar's address. :P

The Reddit page has people saying they randomly put a bar's address. :P

I am also reading that people are now getting their payment denied :(  Amazon is probably starting to catch on.

EDIT: wouldn't getting one of those prepaid credit cards work the best because when you activate it you can choose the address?

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

Amazon deals aren't that bad! $15 for BF3 premium! $20 for the game and premium!

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

Most games on amazon require a US address I think. It says in the description of the game but that's unfortunate for people outside of the US. I just bought my first few games on PC because of this sale. Got the complete Half Life for $10 yesterday on steam and just got metro 2033 as well as Tomb Raider today off of Amazon. 

I just went to a website that generates US address for me and now im buying my games from amazon thanks to that.