GTA V artifacting problems on AMD GPUS

zappian

works fine for me 290x 

max everythingg msaa x 2 no advanced graphix 60-80 fps 1080p

thats with my krappy fx chip too lol

Bitches pls, my driver luck is so bad that I bricked both GTX 980 and R9 290 with stable drivers on the same day!

No probs here.

Also the game looks exactly the same to my eye without it.... Why the extreme over exaggeration saying that it looks bad without it?

Thanks for the suggestion. I just tried that (see attachment, and unfortunately it didn't work. 

I have noticed that the artifacting gets much worse the longer I play the game. When I first start it up, there is little to no artifacting. After a minute or so, I start to notice it, then it gets so bad that I can't play. Could this be a graphics memory issue?

post-227179-0-42549600-1431058108_thumb.

Hmm I decided not to install beta drivers, have latest stable drivers and got no problems with R9 290 with any AA option.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |