watching swifty when 4 GTX TITANS

geforceftw

this is crazy $4k of graphics cards for free (he got his pc from origin and im not sure if he payed i think they sponser him

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Well, that must cause a lot of driver problems.   :P

Intel i7-870  //  MSI GTX 670 PE       ///       Intel i7-4500U  //  GT720M

How bright must the PC be with the Titan's on 0_o also I understand he gets free stuff but Xeons honestly would've asked for a 3970X tbh for gaming :3 

.... Drools .........

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Please marry me and don't sign a preen-up pleasseee??  :(

"My Profile Picture Says Everything You Need To Know About Life"

Origin should improve their software. Not send out $4000 worth of GPUs...

What a load of BS at 4:00. He can run 3 titans and a 690 in SLI. Thats 5 GPU cores..

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I think he meant triple-sli titans and then a 690 to run 3 extra monitors not tied to the sli setup.

Potato

he needs this because? he only plays cod and wow.. oh i know it'll be those pointless 42inch triple displays he has, what a douche.

SODAPOPPIN!!!!!!!!

what a f'n douche with that gay scream.   I hope all 4 titans are DOA.

You guys are only ripping on him because you don't have 4 Titans xD

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

That's so cool :) also something not gramatically correct with your title mate :wacko:

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

You guys are only ripping on him because you don't have 4 Titans xD

He'd get better frame-rates with a single 3970X instead of two xeons...

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

How bright must the PC be with the Titan's on 0_o also I understand he gets free stuff but Xeons honestly would've asked for a 3970X tbh for gaming :3 

Yeah they asked him what he wanted and he said more of a workstation because he does a lot of multi tasking why he was 6 monitors :D

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Well, that must cause a lot of driver problems.   :P

Possibly, but the benchmarks from Anandtech make me feel like this'd be safe. Driver issues happen, obviously, but it's definitely possible to roll with this many GPU's for the latest and greatest games.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

He'd get better frame-rates with a single 3970X instead of two xeons...

I am not trying to start crap here I am legitimately curious, Do you know where I can see a comparison of this ?

That's so cool :) also something not gramatically correct with your title mate :wacko:

Who's title ?

Who's title ?

Thread title.

'watching swifty when 4 GTX TITANS'

I'm no literary genius but that doesn't make any sense, my mind is acting up so just ignore me lol

Time for bed I think

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Thread title.

'watching swifty when 4 GTX TITANS'

I'm no literary genius but that doesn't make any sense, my mind is acting up so just ignore me lol

Time for bed I think

Ohhh, Yes I agree 100% with that lol

I am not trying to start crap here I am legitimately curious, Do you know where I can see a comparison of this ?

Who's title ?

both CPUs have basically the same IPC. Games use 2-4 cores, both have more than that. You can overclock pretty much every 3970X to 4.6GHz, some can do 4.8. You cannot overclock the Xeons, and the fastest one of those is 3.0 GHz. His are 2.8 IIRC.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Ohhh, Yes I agree 100% with that lol

I apologise if it seems like I'm trolling, I'm not at all, sometimes I can't help being weird, it drives me insane (gnawing at me until I say something).

i ain't hating on him for having 4TITANS, it's the fact its these people who put videos up with this kind of setup, and have no need for it. Same with HuskySC, he' got Tri SLI 680's FOR STARCRAFT2.

Not saying they do this intentionally, but some of these youtubers just upload this shizzle to rub it in our faces, i mean cmon is a big youtube channel not enough? Id kill to have a successfull Youtube channel and get paid from it. I mean The Syndicate Project has i think if i remember, 3 560ti's, an i7 2600k, for what Minecraft? Honestly, he has a triple monitor setup aswell. Just rubbing it in because its free. Now before you all hop on my hairy ass, Im not saying this is Linus, Ive watched Linus for a few years, read his little story on here and can say with his rig he deserves it. Has a wife, child, house, and his own buisness. This Swifty, Husky, Syndicate haven't worked for it at all. Sit and play games, put it on youtube and watch the money roll in, no effort required.

Edited by kol

Thanks for pointing that out.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..