League Of Legends vs Smite

In the comments rate the games like this:
1: Design and Graphical Quality

2: Gameplay

3: Difficulty/experience for new players

4: Community

5: Personal opinion about the game

Everything Digital

Don't care about both and don't care about Dota 2.

That's about everything I have to say.

EDIT:

1. both look very bland to me, but I guess I'll go with Smite because it is zoomed in more.

2. not sure

3. i dunno

4. LoL seems to be more toxic, but that because people always say like "omg, Dota 2 or Lol?!" and there's a flame war.

5. I don't really care about either one

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

More like let's start a flame war about which game is better. Just try them out for yourself

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

lol then why even comment?

5: Personal opinion about the game

My personal opinion on the game is that I don't care about them.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

More like let's start a flame war about which game is better. Just try them out for yourself

I already tried them for myself,

But i wanted to know which of the 2 games people on linustechtips like the most. 

Everything Digital

Play where your friends are at. At the end of the day, that's what makes the game so fun. The amount of teamwork you can accomplish with everyone in call, that imo makes it really fun. No matter whether it's Dota or League. And you won't have to worry about the community.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Play where your friends are at. At the end of the day, that's what makes the game so fun. The amount of teamwork you can accomplish with everyone in call, that imo makes it really fun. No matter whether it's Dota or League. And you won't have to worry about the community.

No matter whether it's Dota or League or Smite ;)

2 of my friends are into League and 4 into Smite..

Currently trying to get 1 of them to Smite :)

But he is ranked silver so will be hard.

Everything Digital

My personal opinion on the game is that I don't care about them.

I don't think you understand what you just said. Not caring is an opinion for sure. But it's not an opinion ABOUT the game.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

No matter whether it's Dota or League or smite ;)

Oooooooooooooooooooooooops :P 

I don't think you understand what you just said. Not caring is an opinion for sure. But it's not an opinion ABOUT the game.

k den, I edited my post to suit your needs.

Don't have to please me. I'm just saying. Not caring is the same as having no opinion. 

I already tried them for myself,

But i wanted to know which of the 2 games people on linustechtips like the most. 

I have played league,dota 2 and smite and they all have their charm and unique feature but it's all about playing with friend. I mainly play league and dota 2 because i have friend who play with me. The only reason i got into mobas is because one of my friend told me to check them out and play together.

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Still the same + Wrong grammer

My personal opinion on the game(1) is that I don't care about them(Should be it) ;)

Everything Digital

I played league,dota 2 and smite before they all have their charm and unique feature but it's all about playing with friend. I mainly play league and dota 2 because i have friend who play with me. The only reason i got into moba is because one of my friend told me to check them out and play together.

2nd this again. Can't stress it enough. For me, league is just boring solo. If you get into League, it's even more frustrating when people ping. I don't know what your ping means (unless it's blatantly obvious). Having friends in the call, communicating, reacting to epic plays, and not raging at you if you feed, that's what makes the game enjoyable.

2nd this again. Can't stress it enough. For me, league is just boring solo. If you get into League, it's even more frustrating when people ping. I don't know what your ping means (unless it's blatantly obvious). Having friends in the call, communicating, reacting to epic plays, and not raging at you if you feed, that's what makes the game enjoyable.

Playing league solo is fine if you are competitive and want to climb the solo q ladder. Any mobas has a harsh learning curve at first if you stick to it eventually you will find out why so many people play them and why it's fun. Having friend make playing mobas alot more enjoyable though, me and my friend flame each other alot though but in a joking manner 

Playing league solo is fine if you are competitive and want to climb the solo q ladder. Any mobas has a harsh learning curve at first if you stick to it eventually you will find out why so many people play them and why it's fun. Having friend make playing mobas alot more enjoyable though, me and my friend flame each other alot though but in a joking manner 

Well I guess it's also because I mainly play botlane. So whether I'm adc or support, it's so hard to be in sync with your duo. Right now I've just been playing Ranked 5s and it's so much more fun. It's like we specifically prep for drag, or rotate top/bot after a teamfight, everything just becomes so much more coordinated.

Well I guess it's also because I mainly play botlane. So whether I'm adc or support, it's so hard to be in sync with your duo. Right now I've just been playing Ranked 5s and it's so much more fun. It's like we specifically prep for drag, or rotate top/bot after a teamfight, everything just becomes so much more coordinated.

Yeah rank 5 is really fun especially if you are losing at first and then make a comeback together as a team. Me and my best friend play alot of bot lane together since i main adc and he main support, he only play blitz and thresh though so every time he miss a hook the whole team just say stuff like: dude you suck, did you got elo boosted, who did you buy this account from or uninstall the game pls just to mess with him it's hilarious.

I have been playing LoL for about 4 years now.  Great game.  When you guys site the community is bad, it is a reflection of yourself to a degree.  Don't let angry or hurtful players get to you.  I have had many good experiences with the player base on LoL.  Way more good then bad.

I played Smite for a short while, level 20...something...  Smite is fun, but requires time put in... just like any other game.

Never played DOTA2.

1. LoL has a better colour palette than Smite, much more vibrant looking but Smite has got much better looking character models and textures. 

2. Gameplay is like different camera positions using the same mechanics.  

3. Smite was much easier to get into than LoL.

4. Both have equally bad community with occasional good times.    

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case