What is your secret guilty pleasure ?

Skybane

OK , we all have something we love but we try not to let people know , and I'm not talking about things like getting it on with goats :wacko:

Mine is K POP :P  Most of my friends are bikers or hard core hotrod folks so , needless to say I would get an endless deluge of sh!t taking if they knew .

So , come on , what are your secret guilty pleasures ?

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

OK , we all have something we love but we try not to let people know , and I'm not talking about things like getting it on with goats :wacko:

Mine is K POP :P  Most of my friends are bikers or hard core hotrod folks so , needless to say I would get an endless deluge of sh!t taking if they knew .

So , come on , what are your secret guilty pleasure ?

HARDSTYLE... (my imaginary friends make fun of it :/)

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

I like some music that most people my age/gender probably don't. And I sing...

G3258 @ 4.5 | 8GB Team Vulcan RAM | 128GB Kingston V300 SSD (I didn't know what I was doing when I bought it) | MSI H81I Motherboard | Corsair H55 with Noctua NF-P12 | EVGA SSC GTX 960 4GB | OCZ 550W Fully Modular PSU with Noctua NF-A14 | Cooler Master Elite 130 (Soon to be something cool)

i collect yu gi oh cards O.o.

My brother is a 45yo restaurant GM and he plays with and collects those majic game card sets :huh:

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

Some of my music tastes and some of the games I play. 

Oh and watching romance movies/animes, and a majority of korean everything

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Some of my music tastes and some of the games I play. 

Oh and watching romance movies/animes, and a majority of korean everything

KPop?

Because he had a hard drive.

My brother is a 45yo restaurant GM and he plays with and collects those majic game card sets :huh:

magic the gathering i beleive.

askdjfasdf

Probably snowboarding.

HARDSTYLE... (my imaginary friends make fun of it :/)

Good for you.  I wish I can do Jumpstyle someday.

[witty signature]

magic the gathering i beleive.

Errrrm , yea I guess that's the game .

I like listening to 50's and 60's music. Still using records lol

CPU: Intel Core I74790k

Do you play anyone with them or just collect them?

sadly only collect :/ ive wanted to get back into playing.

askdjfasdf

Hentai.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Weed

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

sadly only collect :/ ive wanted to get back into playing.

Ah. My university housemates got me into it a few months back when I decided to give our Anime/Tabletop society a look, now I'm a regular playing every week. :P It's absurd how costly some of the newer cards can get though.

Ah. My university housemates got me into it a few months back when I decided to give our Anime/Tabletop society a look, now I'm a regular playing every week. :P It's absurd how costly some of the newer cards can get though.

yes it is watch simplyunlucky he does lots of awesome unboxing videoes.

askdjfasdf

yes it is watch simplyunlucky he does lots of awesome unboxing videoes.

He's the guy who screams "OH BABY" whenever he gets a good pull isn't he? I think I'll pass but thanks for the recommendation. :L

Just a note: We'll happily keep this thread open so long as everyone abides by the Code of Conduct, but if anyone starts posting unsuitable content it will be locked.

Keep it clean. :)

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

He's the guy who screams "OH BABY" whenever he gets a good pull isn't he? I think I'll pass but thanks for the recommendation. :L

yes he is but hes awesome and he definetly knows what hes doing and talking about. hes gonna be opening up a card shop in california i believe.

askdjfasdf

Just a note: We'll happily keep this thread open so long as everyone abides by the Code of Conduct, but if anyone starts posting unsuitable content it will be locked.

Keep it clean. :)

will do :).

askdjfasdf