Cheap GPU?

Ernist

Hey guys!

So my pc has a 2005 Gpu in it rn and it is really holding back the rest of my system. Integrated graphics would be better rn! So whats the best Gpu I can get for 50 or under? I know its low but lets see whatcha got! Thanks!  

GTX 200 series on eBay could be worth a shot

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Hey guys!

So my pc has a 2005 Gpu in it rn and it is really holding back the rest of my system. Integrated graphics would be better rn! So whats the best Gpu I can get for 50 or under? I know its low but lets see whatcha got! Thanks!  

Probably some 2nd hand AMD or Nvidia GPU from eBay

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Hey guys!

What games do you want to play? There's a difference between the setup to watch Youtube and the ones that play Crysis.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Probably some 2nd hand AMD or Nvidia GPU from eBay

Most legit reasoning ever.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

For 50 bucks, don't buy anything. Unless you can find a used discreet gpu for that price (gts 250 and up) you'd really be throwing your money in the trash as it most likely would still perform worse than the iGPU.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

What games do you want to play? There's a difference between the setup to watch Youtube and the ones that play Crysis.

But for £50 or $50 there isn't a great deal he'll be able to do with it unless he ups the budget.

Nice little EVGA GTX 460 here with 1GB of GDDR5.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EVGA-01G-P3-1366-RX-Nvidia-GeForce-GTX-460SE-1GB-GDDR5-PCI-E-Video-Graphics-Card-/131460643242?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e9baa39aa

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Most legit reasoning ever.

For 50 USD you wont get anything good new, but possibly something... Ok from a (few) gens back.

The GPU he has now is from 2005, so I suppose the rest of the PC too.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

For 50 USD you wont get anything good new, but possibly something... Ok from a (few) gens back.

I was actually talking about this:

AMD or Nvidia GPU

Which just sounded really legit for me :P

Basic guide to CPU's!

The Rest of the pc is actually brand new I built it the 6th and all the parts are new too

This for $55  GT 730.  Faster than most of the older cards (GT 640 and down)

Or a GT 720 with is a GT 630

$45

Really at this point, $10 can double your performance.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

$45

But for £50 or $50 there isn't a great deal he'll be able to do with it unless he ups the budget.

Nice little EVGA GTX 460 here with 1GB of GDDR5.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EVGA-01G-P3-1366-RX-Nvidia-GeForce-GTX-460SE-1GB-GDDR5-PCI-E-Video-Graphics-Card-/131460643242?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e9baa39aa

Is a gtx 650 worth it?

I know where you might be able to get a GTX 660 for $75 + shipping. Message me if you want

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600 Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: 32Gb DDR4  GPU(s): MSI 6800-XT Case: NZXT H440 Storage: 4x 250gb SSD + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM850x with CableMod Displays: 1 x Asus ROG Swift And 3 x 24" 1080p Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Sound: AKG 553 Operating System: Windows 10

Current PC: 

http://i.imgur.com/ubYSO3f.jpg          http://i.imgur.com/xhpDcqd.jpg

$45

Wrong, the gt 730 is actually a gt 530 with a higher clock speed (same for the 630, all 3 are actually the same card. The 720 is a 520). He'd be wasting his money on something like that. A gt 640 is kepler and much superior.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Is a gtx 650 worth it?

for 50$, yes.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Is a gtx 650 worth it?

Mind answering my question? :P

Basic guide to CPU's!

for 50$, yes.

Yup, it'll play some games (think Minecraft, some low end games other than that) just fine. I have a friend with one.

Sig under construction.

Mind answering my question? :P

Well rn, 2d low graphic games, but im gettign a job soon and will probably be buy that amd card that "supposedly" "better" than the titan x and ill be playing arma III

Yup, it'll play some games (think Minecraft, some low end games other than that) just fine. I have a friend with one.

it should do more than that, I used to have a 550ti (don't ask...) which should be about the same if not a bit slower in terms of performance and quite honestly it could play anything at 1080p, with some settings turned down of course. Some of the newer titles may be a problem, but still, not shabby.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Is a gtx 650 worth it?

The GTX 650 is WORTH IT!!!!  Definitely :) 

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

Well rn, 2d low graphic games, but im gettign a job soon and will probably be buy that amd card that "supposedly" "better" than the titan x and ill be playing arma III

well then what is the purpose of buying a gpu now? just use integrated graphics until you need something else.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

it should do more than that, I used to have a 550ti (don't ask...) which should be about the same if not a bit slower in terms of performance and quite honestly it could play anything at 1080p, with some settings turned down of course. Some of the newer titles may be a problem, but still, not shabby.

Yeah. I'm even finding my GTX 680 almost fine for most games at 5760x1080, simply because I don't play that many games that are particularly recent.

Sig under construction.

Than a cheap card will suffice for some while.

But:

1. If your talking about 295x2, it's probably not better. Read really bad things about it, but I'm also biased. Make sure to do your research.
  2. Even if it is true, a card better than titan X for Arma 3?

XjPCFxl.png

Are you planning to run Arma 3 at 8K 144Hz?

3. What CPU do you have? iGPU may even suffice in your case for some while.

Basic guide to CPU's!

Is a gtx 650 worth it?

GTX 650 is a good little card