Best looking Air cooler.

CurlyCucumber

Hey everyone!

So as much as I love air cooling and it's silence, I just HATE that big silver thing bulging out of my cpu socket. I wanted to go with an AIO, but I see so many reviews about how loud the pumps are. I'm a silence freak. Anything but the whur of air annoys me. I was looking for good looking coolers, and everyone suggests the dark rock 2. It isnt available here. Plus, the dark rock 3 is nearly 150 dollars. Not going to happen.

What are some great looking cpu coolers that will fit with my G.Slill Ripjaws X on my Asus Maximus Hero?

My color scheme is black and blue, so if prefer a black cooler over anything.

Thank you.

My baby| CPU: Core i5-4690K  |  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  |  CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Plus |   Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | GPU: MSI R9 390  |  RAM: 16 GB - G.Skill Ripjaws X |

We brawlers are sustained by willpower, even if mocked as reckless and crazy! - Kamina

Well... BeQuiet makes other coolers in that color scheme for less. I suggest you take a look at their website. http://www.bequiet.com/en

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

If you're into modding..

snip

Was just going to mention that! :P

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

18s0vyq6kibfijpg.jpg

That's beautiful.

My baby| CPU: Core i5-4690K  |  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  |  CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Plus |   Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | GPU: MSI R9 390  |  RAM: 16 GB - G.Skill Ripjaws X |

We brawlers are sustained by willpower, even if mocked as reckless and crazy! - Kamina

If you're into modding..

I'll check it out! Thank you!

Well... BeQuiet makes other coolers in that color scheme for less. I suggest you take a look at their website. http://www.bequiet.com/en

I'll see if I can find one. Hopefully I can find something readily available.

Hey everyone!

So as much as I love air cooling and it's silence, I just HATE that big silver thing bulging out of my cpu socket. I wanted to go with an AIO, but I see so many reviews about how loud the pumps are. I'm a silence freak. Anything but the whur of air annoys me. I was looking for good looking coolers, and everyone suggests the dark rock 2. It isnt available here. Plus, the dark rock 3 is nearly 150 dollars. Not going to happen.

What are some great looking cpu coolers that will fit with my G.Slill Ripjaws X on my Asus Maximus Hero?

My color scheme is black and blue, so if prefer a black cooler over anything.

Thank you.

So you want a good looking black, air cooler that can go toe to toe with an AIO but you're not willing to pay for it?

Dark Rock Pro 3 or Phanteks TC14PE (Black) are you're only options imo. A Deepcool Lucifer heatsink with better fans is a far third.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

So you want a good looking black, air cooler that can go toe to toe with an AIO but you're not willing to pay for it?

Dark Rock Pro 3 or Phanteks TC14PE (Black) are you're only options imo. A Deepcool Lucifer heatsink with better fans is a far third.

I would totally go AIO, but some people say it's loud. I was looking at either the h100i or the X61. D:

Edit: I'd just like to keep it below 100$. I don't want to cheap out on it!

I would totally go AIO, but some people say it's loud. I was looking at either the h100i or the X61. D:

Edit: I'd just like to keep it below 100$. I don't want to cheap out on it!

Yes, they are. Definitely, louder than any good air cooler out there.

Wait, you live in the US (Wisconsin)? Because the Dark Rock Pro 3 = $90 and the TC14PE (Black) = $70 in the US.

Yes, they are. Definitely, louder than any good air cooler out there.

Wait, you live in the US (Wisconsin)? Because the Dark Rock Pro 3 = $90 and the TC14PE (Black) = $70 in the US.

From where? I can't seem to find that price anywhere.

From where? I can't seem to find that price anywhere.

Newegg.com or Amazon.com.

If you're into modding..

Also that cooler is only $55 at NCIX US.

Newegg.com or Amazon.com.

Ahh, the price on newegg is nice. Amazon I still can't find for less than 110 dollars. Thank you for telling me that though!

Check out the Thermalright Macho Zero, Prolimatech Genesis Black Series, Scythe Ashura Shadow, Phanteks PH-TC14LS, and the Xigmatek Dark Knight II SD1483 Night Hawk Edition.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

TPC 612

TPC 812

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."