Stock cooler or aftermarket

GBELILREESE

Stock cooler if non K series, you can't overclock it anyway. But if you get the K series (4690K) get the 212 EVO.

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

if you are gunna overclock. yes

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

Depends. If you want or need your pc to be quieter, go for an aftermarket cooler. The stock cooler is going to be very loud. If noise level does not worry you, the stock cooler should do fine.  Temps under load can be quite high but nothing to worry about.

Cpu:i5-4690k Gpu:r9 280x with some other things

if you are gunna overclock. yes

He's got a 4690. And I dont think he would be going for blck overclocking

Cpu:i5-4690k Gpu:r9 280x with some other things

If I don't get the EVO I can get a the k version. 

??? No, if you get the K series then you should get aftermarket cooler such as the Hyper 212 EVO as it's more capable to keep your CPU cooled while overclocked. 

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

Ok.

I'll stick with what I have then. 

Thanks m8ts 

After market no matter what unless your not gaming. the Intel stock cooler is really loud when gaming on it. The Hyper 212 EVO is the best price to performance CPU cooler out there and with its amazing temps! ask anyone. Its the best

???

Pretty sure the OP is referring to budget constraints.

If I don't get the EVO I can get a the k version.

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.