Sigma Vs Rokinon for A7

I'm planning on buying a sony a7 in the near future and was going to buy the body only and I mostly use 50mm currently so I want to get a fast lens but I'm not sure if I should go with the Rokinon 50mm f1.4 or the sigma 50mm f1.4.  The Rokinon Has an E-Mount varient, but I can Get an adapter for the sigma if it's better. I know the Rokinon has Aperture control on the lens, I can't tell if the sigma does. I will be getting more lenses later but until I can buy more This will be my primary.

Thanks 

I'm planning on buying a sony a7 in the near future and was going to buy the body only and I mostly use 50mm currently so I want to get a fast lens but I'm not sure if I should go with the Rokinon 50mm f1.4 or the sigma 50mm f1.4.  The Rokinon Has an E-Mount varient, but I can Get an adapter for the sigma if it's better. I know the Rokinon has Aperture control on the lens, I can't tell if the sigma does. I will be getting more lenses later but until I can buy more This will be my primary.

Thanks 

The rokinon is manual focus only, no electronics inside!! please bear that in mind, that is the main reason the Sigma is cheaper Plus you need an LEA4 adapter for the sigma 

I have an A mount adapter and so far have just gotten the Tamron 28-75 F2,8, works fantastic

Planning on getting some of the rokinon cine lenses for filming :)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

If you are going to be buying a single lens, I think it is best to go with a good quality zoom, such as a Tamron 24-70 or a Canon/Nikkon 24-70 as a 50 will limit you. If it is an E mount (pretty sure it is) then look into an EF to E mount as you will have a greater picking. But to answer you I would say Sigma, from the reviews I have seen and my experience with it. Never tried the Rokinon so can't say for sure.

@ShadowCaptain and @KirbyTech is right, unless you are like me and prefer primes, then I recommend using the 50mm 1.4 art, unless you are fine withe manual, since the Rokinon is guite good as well

@ShadowCaptain and @KirbyTech is right, unless you are like me and prefer primes, then I recommend using the 50mm 1.4 art, unless you are fine withe manual, since the Rokinon is guite good as well

Well I always shoot in manual So I don't care about autofocus, I mostly do photography. I do plan on getting more lenses, but I will be fine with just a 50mm for now. I might just go with the sigma, if you could list all the lens brands you know of that could help me a lot.

Well native to Sony FE mount FF there like nothing Sony, Samyang.Rokinon, mikaton, voigtlander and zeiss. Even sigma isn't native There is total 22-23 lens that are only native (not counting any random chinese brands)