Best SFX PSU for SilverStone ML03b case

Go to solution Solved by W-L,

Hi everyone!

I have a SilverStone ML03b case with a A10-6800K and a low profile HD7750 and I'm currently looking to change my ATX Corsair PSU with something smaller . Preferably a SFX PSU since the space in this case is so limited :o

Do you have a good suggestion for me ?

Thanks a lot !

I believe Silverstone is the only one that makes SFX PSU's really, there are some small lesser know brands which I would probably stay away from but for that system, something like the 450W is more than enough with spare.

http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=342&area=en

Hi everyone!

I have a SilverStone ML03b case with a A10-6800K and a low profile HD7750 and I'm currently looking to change my ATX Corsair PSU with something smaller . Preferably a SFX PSU since the space in this case is so limited :o

Thanks a lot !

Hi everyone!

Thanks a lot !

I believe Silverstone is the only one that makes SFX PSU's really, there are some small lesser know brands which I would probably stay away from but for that system, something like the 450W is more than enough with spare.

http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=342&area=en

Thanks everyone !

I think it's really clear . I'm going to buy the PSU W-L suggested .

Thanks again1