Beyerdynamic Dt770 Pro review

Yeah...

"Although the asrock ygufihxhoxh has an amp built in to"

All motherboard have amps...

Otherwise you wouldn't hear it

*Starts whistling, then in whisper voice* It was 2 o'clock in the morning..... I was (meaning still am) a moron. *Try's to run away but runs into a wall*

Build Modulus

[x] Intel Core i7 3770 [x] PNY xlr8 16gb(2x8) 1600mhz [x] Asus Strix 970 [x] Corsair h90, 3x corsair sp140, 1x Corsair af120 [x] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 [x] NZXT S340 [x] EVGA superNOVA NEX 650w [x] Asus xonar DG,Beyerdynamic dt770 Pro (80ohms), PreSonus M7, PreSonus AudioBox [x] WASD keyboard 104 key(Mx Brown) [x] Corsair M65 RGB [x] WD Blue 1TB 7200 HDD, WD passport 1tb [x] Asus VN247H-P, BenQ 2420Z [x]

Cycling Gear

[x] Giant Defy 5 [x] CamelBak Classic 2L [x] Nishiki Socorro [x] Giro Bravo Blue Jewel/Black [x] Midland Xtra-Talk w/ Headset (For Group Rides) [x] Casio G-Shock G100-1BV [x] Zefal Saddle Bag [x] Giant Control Mini MTB+ Frame Pump [x] Schwinn Expanding Cage [x] 2* Giant 700c*25c Tubes - Presta Valve [x] 2* Tire Levers [x] Stanley Allen Key Set [x] Mini-Lock For Saddle Bag [x]

Nice mod. I was thinking of doing something like that to mine, but realized the clumsy person I am, I would ruin everything  :P I can see the bass being to soft for a decent amount of people, but I like it the way it is, I don't like really heavy bass and the DTs give the right amount for me.

I wouldn't really call it a mod, but thank you. 

It's not all that hard to do, it just take patience, a screwdriver and a soldering iron. Of course, if it does go wrong, it it can render the headphones useless.

You could always curl the cable yourself. That way you don't need to soldere on a different cable.

Just wind the cable around a metal rod with a outer diameter that fits your desired inner diameter. Just duct tape the cable to the metal rod, and heat it ever so slightly with a hair dryer.

You should end up with a curled cable. But it doesn't look as nice as the once you buy.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I wouldn't really call it a mod, but thank you. 

It's not all that hard to do, it just take patience, a screwdriver and a soldering iron. Of course, if it does go wrong, it it can render the headphones useless.

You could always curl the cable yourself. That way you don't need to soldere on a different cable.

Just wind the cable around a metal rod with a outer diameter that fits your desired inner diameter. Just duct tape the cable to the metal rod, and heat it ever so slightly with a hair dryer.

You should end up with a curled cable. But it doesn't look as nice as the once you buy.

That's a good idea... or I could open up the headphones and then cry when I mess it up...

Build Modulus

[x] Intel Core i7 3770 [x] PNY xlr8 16gb(2x8) 1600mhz [x] Asus Strix 970 [x] Corsair h90, 3x corsair sp140, 1x Corsair af120 [x] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 [x] NZXT S340 [x] EVGA superNOVA NEX 650w [x] Asus xonar DG,Beyerdynamic dt770 Pro (80ohms), PreSonus M7, PreSonus AudioBox [x] WASD keyboard 104 key(Mx Brown) [x] Corsair M65 RGB [x] WD Blue 1TB 7200 HDD, WD passport 1tb [x] Asus VN247H-P, BenQ 2420Z [x]

Cycling Gear

[x] Giant Defy 5 [x] CamelBak Classic 2L [x] Nishiki Socorro [x] Giro Bravo Blue Jewel/Black [x] Midland Xtra-Talk w/ Headset (For Group Rides) [x] Casio G-Shock G100-1BV [x] Zefal Saddle Bag [x] Giant Control Mini MTB+ Frame Pump [x] Schwinn Expanding Cage [x] 2* Giant 700c*25c Tubes - Presta Valve [x] 2* Tire Levers [x] Stanley Allen Key Set [x] Mini-Lock For Saddle Bag [x]