Sleeping

Nosfy

Hey.

So then you sleep which side of the bed do you face? I found that regardless of which way the bed is, which bed it is or who I am sleeping with, I always face towards the edge of the bed.

Bored so let me know about you.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

i always face into my hug pillow.

CPU: I7 8700k @ 5ghz | Motherboard: Asus Z370-Prime | RAM: White Crucial balistix DDR4 2133mhz | GPU: GTX 1080TI | Storage: ssd HyperX 240gig, 2x2tb seagate Firecuda 1tb, BPX 480 gig nvme, 1tb sandisk ssd  | Cooling: Custom loop | PSU: Evga supernova 850w G2 | Case: Phanteks enthoo evolv atx black White modded | system theme: White/RGB/Weiss

I always go to sleep on either my back or on my right side. If I try to lay on my left side, I can hear/feel my heart beating and for some reason it makes me feel uncomfortable. 

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I have like .. 3 specific sleeping positions, and I normally sleep on my front, with my left arm under my head and my head tilted, and one leg sort of up (sometimes face the opposite way and use my right arm.. depends how i feel)

yeah idk, if I feel ill I sleep on my back... 

and sometimes, I sleep on my side, and prop up on 2 pillow

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I have like .. 3 specific sleeping positions, and I normally sleep on my front, with my left arm under my head and my head tilted, and one leg sort of up (sometimes face the opposite way and use my right arm.. depends how i feel)

yeah idk, if I feel ill I sleep on my back... 

and sometimes, I sleep on my side, and prop up on 2 pillow

I have two (the ones marked) but always facing the edge of the bed.

post-130253-0-95510800-1428678989.jpg

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

I have two (the ones marked) but always facing the edge of the bed.

Bottom right, is me but my head is actually on my arm

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I just sleep on my sides...either, generally wake up on my left though.

Sig under construction.

Closest to the wall, where the corner is, facing the wall. It's quite cool there

On the sides, with a pillow between my leg. If I have someone in bed with me, I will always try to face the edge so I don't get breathing in my face, but else I lay diagonal and take up the whole thing.

Generally on my left side facing right, in a ball with something between my legs like a pillow or this weird cover thing that looks like it came from a wild Muppet.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

My mattress leaves a slight gap from the wall my bed is against. I sleep in that gap. Not comfy, but it works. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

My mattress leaves a slight gap from the wall my bed is against. I sleep in that gap. Not comfy, but it works. 

That sounds uncomfortable. 

That sounds uncomfortable. 

It is. But I end up sleeping there anyway. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"