How do you save "Inspect Element" Changes

TheRagingGamer

Hi all, can i do this in chrome, there are stuff on we pages i would like to remove or edit, and i can do that with "Inspect element" but i can't make it permanent. If there is an extension that would let me save those let me know.
Maybe adblock or something like that.  

Specs: AMD FX 6300 @ 4ghz, Asus R9 270 OC, 8gb Corsair xms3, Cooler Master GX 550w PSU, WD 500 blue, Gigabyte  GA-970A-DS3

i would really like to know this too

We're all dying slowly

Pentium G3258 3.2 ghz / ECS z97 pk MOBO / Intel Stock Cooler / R9 290 DD / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / 4GB mushkin stealth ram at 1600 / XFX 650W 80+ gold PSU / Kingston v300 240GB drive W/300GB seagate drive / HP x2301 / Gateway KB / Monoprice GM

You can't save those, that is just editing what you see on your end not on the servers end.

CPU: i7 5820K @ 4.00GHz Mobo: ASUS X99-DELUXE LGA 2011-v3RAM: Corsair LPX 64GB Quad-Channel DDR4 @ 2400MHzGPU: GTX 970 x2 SLI | Storage: 250 GB AMD SSD x 4 Raid 0

Hmm, I think you can't. If I were you, I would copy paste the Inspect Element to Note Pad and save it for later use (not that convenient though).

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

it's read-only. you can't save changes.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Once you have edited the page, right click somewhere on the page and save the webpage as an html doc

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

You can't save those, that is just editing what you see on your end not on the servers end.

i know that, i just want to make changes like for example. lets say i want to remove you tube comments i know i only remove them locally but now i don't have to look at them. 

Specs: AMD FX 6300 @ 4ghz, Asus R9 270 OC, 8gb Corsair xms3, Cooler Master GX 550w PSU, WD 500 blue, Gigabyte  GA-970A-DS3

I think what you're wanting to do is edit the contents of a page that is not hosted by you and if that is the case you can try and use this:

http://darcyripper.com/

It will download the whole website and you can run a local copy. Do note that if the site uses MySQL or protected files to run then it's not going to work as this can not download them and you won't be able to get a hold of those unless you break into their system.

i know that, i just want to make changes like for example. lets say i want to remove you tube comments i know i only remove them locally but now i don't have to look at them.

If you want to remove a whole element then you can use Adblock to do so. However this will only work if they made comments one whole element, this used to be the case but I don't think it is anymore.

CPU: i7 5820K @ 4.00GHz Mobo: ASUS X99-DELUXE LGA 2011-v3RAM: Corsair LPX 64GB Quad-Channel DDR4 @ 2400MHzGPU: GTX 970 x2 SLI | Storage: 250 GB AMD SSD x 4 Raid 0

If you want to remove a whole element then you can use Adblock to do so. However this will only work if they made comments one whole element, this used to be the case but I don't think it is anymore.

just making an example. that is not what i actually wan't to do. 

just making an example. that is not what i actually wan't to do. 

In that case you can use Adblock to remove elements, should work fine. 

you cant save changes made on your side because those changes are related to the specific video you are watching

every URL is different so changes you make to one will not transfer to another

if you want to remove youtube comments just install magicactions for chrome and disable comments in the settings

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Not like that. The webpage downloads again when you visit that  (mostly, of course you do have cookies and cache and stuff), so it's not possible.

You can use something like AdBlockPlus to 'ignore' the object.

Why do you even reply to the thread, you're literally useless. 

He was being honest? How is that literally useless? 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/