Steam Summer Sale 2013

Is that video official.. lol

Prepare for battle in BATTLEFIELD 4! All New Dog tags JUST LIKE THIS:

Yeah as long as you don't play it, it can sit there for as long as you want, then you can gift trade or sell if you change your mind.

Probably not a bad idea to stock up on games you know that will shoot back up in value and you could use them as trading fodder for future releases. Never done this though.

Sell them for the same price you bought them? Sell them to who? Steam? Like a refund? Lol sry.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Sell them for the same price you bought them? Sell them to who? Steam? Like a refund? Lol sry.

Sell it at slightly less than the usual price after the sale, all depends on how sought after the game is though. Some people may have not had the money during, or perhaps missed the sale altogether.

For cash sales you could use eBay, Craigslist, Gumtree etc. I'm fairly certain Pay-pals buyer protection doesn't cover digital distribution but if the person trusts you enough...

Sell it at slightly less than the usual price after the sale, all depends on how sought after the game is though. Some people may have not had the money during, or perhaps missed the sale altogether.

For cash sales you could use eBay, Craigslist, Gumtree etc. I'm fairly certain Pay-pals buyer protection doesn't cover digital distribution but if the person trusts you enough...

So, can you get money back from Steam or do you mean sell them to a person and gift it?

So, can you get money back from Steam or do you mean sell them to a person and gift it?

Yeah steam will only allow game for game trades with friends. Cash trades will have to be done outside Steam.

Yeah steam will only allow game for game trades with friends. Cash trades will have to be done outside Steam.

Thanks for the clarification my friend!

Its awesome, i love Steam, getting some amazing games i always wanted but couldn't afford at time of release, now there like $5-10 bucks.

yay for the summer sale.

got to love Asus components

Unfortunately it fixed itself and is now €24 but man I was excited for a second!

Click on the pic and you can see it was €0! :O

post-3287-0-86345900-1373987971_thumb.jp

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?