If Math was a battlefield....I wonder how would it be?

mshorki

Hey guys, I was studying for a Maths test when I decided to take a break and play Battlefield, when suddenly I thought "I wonder how Maths would be if it was a battlefield?"

So I made a video with my friends about it! (There are English subtitles)

I'd be happy to hear your thoughts! icon_smile.gif

I would die.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Awesome video man well done! :D

I wouldn't mind a war of maths though. The smartest people would save the world.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

LOL i wish i could of understand a thing they said . :( but cool video man ;)

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

I would die.

why?

Awesome video man well done! :D

I wouldn't mind a war of maths though. The smartest people would save the world.

LOL i wish i could of understand a thing they said . :( but cool video man ;)

you actually CAN understand! just turn ON the english Subtitels!

you actually CAN understand! just turn ON the english Subtitels!

yea i noticed it now ouups.. :P

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

why?

Math is not my best subject.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I think the humor here went over my head a bit. Not because I'm not math savvy, quite the opposite, but probably because I don't play Battlefield or COD games anymore.

Hey guys, I was studying for a Maths test when I decided to take a break and play Battlefield, when suddenly I thought "I wonder how Maths would be if it was a battlefield?"

So I made a video with my friends about it! (There are English subtitles)

I'd be happy to hear your thoughts! icon_smile.gif

Enjoyed Watching it, but there isn't realy much that has to do with your Name of the Vid :) but srsly it was Very nice, i think it woulda have ben very Cool if the sniper had like a Spotter that does Everything from him and his Spotter would be an Asian and then you coulda see his Brain how he Calculates everything and then when the Sniper shoots he goes like "O NO YOU MICED COLLECT 4.1234987320574028572839074Lice Degrees" something like that even if it would be offending for some Asians (TO CLARIFY: I do have nothing against any Country/Religion i just have Black Humor. I like Asians so please don't feel offended and if you do im sorry)

Enjoyed Watching it, but there isn't realy much that has to do with your Name of the Vid :) but srsly it was Very nice, i think it woulda have ben very Cool if the sniper had like a Spotter that does Everything from him and his Spotter would be an Asian and then you coulda see his Brain how he Calculates everything and then when the Sniper shoots he goes like "O NO YOU MICED COLLECT 4.1234987320574028572839074Lice Degrees" something like that even if it would be offending for some Asians (TO CLARIFY: I do have nothing against any Country/Religion i just have Black Humor. I like Asians so please don't feel offended and if you do im sorry)

the name of the vid is if math was a battlefield. its not areference for the game...

I think the humor here went over my head a bit. Not because I'm not math savvy, quite the opposite, but probably because I don't play Battlefield or COD games anymore.

as i said,

the name of the vid is if math was a battlefield. its not areference for the game...

Lol now i get it XD

yea i noticed it now ouups.. :P

:lol: Lol

2 + 2 = ?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

the name of the vid is if math was a battlefield. its not areference for the game...

as i said,

the name of the vid is if math was a battlefield. its not areference for the game...

Lol now i get it XD

:lol: Lol

Still, apart from that one joke with the grenade and ammunition there was nothing "mathematical" in there.

I died on 3 units XD great job!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Still, apart from that one joke with the grenade and ammunition there was nothing "mathematical" in there.

The idea was to compare the difficulty between 5 4 and 3 unit, not really to involve math..

I died on 3 units XD great job!

You should do a remake, using this as inspiration.

Please do not bump your own thread several times... If it's time for it to die, let it.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

You should do a remake, using this as inspiration.

Please do not bump your own thread several times... If it's time for it to die, let it.

This video has nothing to do with battlefield... i dont get what you are trying to do here..

bump?

bump

bump

Please do not bump threads. 

Please do not bump threads. 

rofl I like it, also surprised this hasn't been locked.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

2+2=?

hmmm, 5?

AAAHH EXCELLENT you were only ONE number away from the right result!

2+2=?

hmmm, 5?

AAAHH EXCELLENT you were only ONE number away from the right result!

Who are you talking about?

Who are you talking about?

Not you.