Nvidia question

PANICPR0NE

I assume none of this nvidia programs I need because I have a AMD graphics card?

post-195585-0-91230700-1428444618.png

post-195585-0-91230700-1428444618.png

Did you use to have Nvidia?

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Did you used too ?? like the fella above said.

Did you download it ?? by that I mean physx, one time I downloaded physx and by mistake downloaded their whole package.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Did you use to have Nvidia?

I was using a nvidia graphics card at 1st but I now have a AMD XFX 270x graphics card so I'm assuming I can delete this nvidia things?

If you don't have or plan to use Nvidia hardware I would go ahead and delete it. It's not doing anything useful, at least as far as I can tell.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

I was using a nvidia graphics card at 1st but I now have a AMD XFX 270x graphics card so I'm assuming I can delete this nvidia things?

Uninstall, yes! Make sure your AMD drivers are up and running though.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Uninstall, yes! Make sure your AMD drivers are up and running though.

I posted in troubleshooting about trying to remove the MSI drivers too and all my computer does is reboot -_- really not sure what to do...

I can't get the AMD or motherboard drivers to download...

is qualcomm a MSI driver thing?

It says something about killer network and I have no clue what it is...

Its the nicdriver for your msi mobo nic.

Ok so maybe if I delete that then the AsRock ethernet driver will install lol

is qualcomm a MSI driver thing?

It says something about killer network and I have no clue what it is...

That would be your networking drivers. Keep those.

Ahh I see, you swapped boards? Makes sense.

You can also keep the PhysX part of the nVidia drivers. Some games need it to function and it won't hurt anything to keep it.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

That would be your networking drivers. Keep those.

Ahh I see, you swapped boards? Makes sense.

You can also keep the PhysX part of the nVidia drivers. Some games need it to function and it won't hurt anything to keep it.

What is soundblaster?

What is soundblaster?

Creative drivers. Do you have a sound card? Or did you have one before?

Just looked it up quick, your MSI board had a built in Creative sound chip, go ahead and uninstall those if you don't have it anymore.

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

Just looked it up quick, your MSI board had a built in Creative sound chip, go ahead and uninstall those if you don't have it anymore.

Trying to figure out what I don't need so I can download what I do need lol

Thoughts on how to get my ASRock drivers when the AsRock bios update just freezes instead of installing st uff?

Thoughts on how to get my ASRock drivers when the AsRock bios update just freezes instead of installing st uff?

You must have some MSI utilities still crawling around. Have you switched to Safe Mode? It will allow you to get rid of the more stubborn utilities and drivers.

Maybe try DriverCleaner and CCleaner too, probably help quite a bit.

You must have some MSI utilities still crawling around. Have you switched to Safe Mode? It will allow you to get rid of the more stubborn utilities and drivers.

Maybe try DriverCleaner and CCleaner too, probably help quite a bit.

All I keep getting is the Bios Update is abnormal then it terminates......

All I keep getting is the Bios Update is abnormal then it terminates......

Updating the BIOS is best done from the BIOS, not windows anyways. Just download the update from the manufacturer and put it on a USB stick.