anyone want a OnePlus One invite to buy the phone?

Zohan2000

got 2 invites to give to whoever so they can buy the phone, if you are interested let me know

Am I the only one who thinks that the idea that you need an invite to buy a phone is asinine?

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

Am I the only one who thinks that the idea that you need an invite to buy a phone is asinine?

nope

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

nope

I would ask you to explain why you think that but I'm not sure if I would be able to handle the stupidity of the answer.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

got 2 invites to give to whoever so they can buy the phone, if you are interested let me know

You don't need one on a tuesday, so kinda makes them pointless now: 'Every Tuesday. 24 hours. No invite needed.'

xD

Written on my Lenovo Z500 T - I5-3230M   Or

My pc :)

I would ask you to explain why you think that but I'm not sure if I would be able to handle the stupidity of the answer.

He's agreeing with you...

huh?

because needing an invite to buy a phone is amazingly stupid?

dont have to be rude when i agree with you  :unsure:

Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Formula Ram - Kingston HyperX Fury 1866mhz CL10 16GBCPU - Intel i7 4790K ;

GPU - Gainward RTX 2070 Phantom ; PSU - Corsair RM750x Cooler - CM Hyper 212 EVO

He's agreeing with you...

thank you :D