Steelseries Apex use macro keys as normal keys?

SWAGGA

So I downloaded the Steelseries engine 3, I have the steelseries apex and I want to use the macro keys (mx-keys) as normal keys for games so I have some extra buttons. I cant find out how I use it as a normal button, cuz they wont be detected if I dont configure them, do you guys know how to do that? For no reason most of the programm is in german, although i installed it in english

post-219791-0-11118400-1428339154_thumb.

post-219791-0-11118400-1428339154_thumb.

Macro buttons are not normal buttons, and not recognized by software without drivers and/or special plug-ins. The best option would be to bind macros to number pad keys and use those for binding.

Macro buttons are not normal buttons, and not recognized by software without drivers and/or special plug-ins. The best option would be to bind macros to number pad keys and use those for binding.

but i dont know to configure them as normal keys, and yes that works, I can do that on my brothers Razer Blackwidow

but i dont know to configure them as normal keys, and yes that works, I can do that on my brothers Razer Blackwidow

Haven't used Apex/SSE3 myself, but usually you simply click the macro button you want to bind the macro/key to. It should pop up a window where you might be able to "re-program" it to simply activate another key on the keyboard. If that is not possible, record a new macro that does nothing else but activate the desired key.