best places to buy games online?

newtopc

im not sure about using g2a and so on what do you guyz think

I just really only get from Steam, but my friends always get from G2A and never had problems with it

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

G2A is safe :)

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

kinguin.net is good. Just like G2A. I have never had a bad experience with it. Gives you steam keys for $$$

PC SPECS: Athlon 860k, MSI 380 4GB, 8GB memory, 1TB HDD, Fractal Design Core 1000

Humble Bundle has some pretty good deals especially for Indie games. I've bought a couple games from there before and had no problems.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

G2A is safe, but the question you need to ask about G2A is if its morally right. they obviously do very odd things to get prices that low, and theres a lot of bad rumors about them.

i personally prefer to buy as close to the developer i can while still providing an easy way to buy (usually steam)

why not just get it directly to the platform that u use?

steam do sales whole year, winter sale, summer sale, black friday sale, flash sale and so on

Steam and G2A works fine for me

thanks guys ill stick to steam and g2a i get charged 23% vat so its pretty much the same maybe a few euro less than steam just got my desktop set up cant wait to get some games

thanks guys ill stick to steam and g2a i get charged 23% vat so its pretty much the same maybe a few euro less than steam just got my desktop set up cant wait to get some games

On G2A you are free to say where you live. And some places have lower VAT. You can figure out what I mean. Not saying you should do it but it's a possibility.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Not g2a. I use Steam or Origin. I used Green Man Gaming one time and had no problems.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I use steam, origin, gog, humblebundle, and amazon. I have never had a problem with them I fell gog is the best since it is drm free and they will return any game purchased within 30 days take note steam, humble bundle has the best deals which transfer over to steam, and i use amazon for any hardcopies i buy. Also i have never heard of g2a and i just visited the site is this legal?

Super OP AF Killer Retro Emulation PC 360 No Scope 420 Blaze It (Sorry I Couldn't Help It) Seriously Though This PC Is Overkill And Before You Ask It Does Play Crysis 1024x768 60 FPS

Intel Core Duo 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz // ASUS P5N-D // Zalman CNPS9500A Air Cooler // 4GB G.Skill @ 400MHz 5 5 5 31 23 // 2 Way SLI GeForce 9800 GTX+ // 32" SONY WEGA CRT TV 480i // Corsair TX750 // Seagate 3TB // Win XP 32Bit // Sony DVD RW // ANTEC Full Tower // Steel Series H Wireless // Logitech K520 Wireless Keyboard // Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades The New 8Bitdo Wireless SNES Controller With Analog Sticks / 8Bitdo Bluetooth Arcade Fight Stick / Proper HD I Know This Machine Does Not Support 3 TB / Icy Dock 5.25 4 Bay HD Hot Swap Bay For More Seamless Multi Booting Want To Run At Least Win 95, Win XP, Win 7 

i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz // ASUS Maximus V Formula // CM Hyper 212 EVO // 16GB G.Skill Sniper @ 2133MHz 9 11 10 28 // Crossfire Sapphire 7970 // 42" 4K 60Hz FreeSync WasabiMango IPS // Corsair AX860 // Samsung 1TB 840EVO // Seagate 3TB // Seagate Barracuda 160GB sata II // OCZ Vertex 3 90GB sata III // Win 10 64Bit // ASUS DVD RW // 2 Corsair AF 120 // 2 Corsair SP 120 // 2 xigmatek 120 // Corsair 760t white flavor // NZXT HUE+ RGB Controller // Sennheiser G4me Zero // Steel Series H // Corsair M95 // Corsair K95 // 3 Xbox 360 Controllers // Dolphin Bar // Wii U Mote // Leap Motion Plus // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades 1080Ti or Vega RX64 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/16900-nothing-special/

Steam

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

G2A

Humble Bundle

Bundle Stars

and the bread and butter of finding the cheapest price on a game....

Cheapshark

You can use cheapshark to search MANY vendors and find the cheapest price on a game, it also lists the lowest price that game has ever been, so you know you are getting the best deal on a game.

Cheap shark does not show G2A prices though, because of how G2A works. So you just kinda have to watch G2A yourself.

7800X3D - MSI B650 MAG Tomahawk - 32GB 6000mhz CL30 - Gigabyte 3080 TI - 2TB NVME - 1000w PSU - ID Cooling 240mm AIO

For sites that are 100% legit look at Steam, GOG, GreenManGaming, Gamersgate, Humble Store. There are probably others but I don't know them.

And as for sites like G2A there is a little danger there since they provide key reselling(sort of like ebay for games). So there is a chance that you get a stolen key or a used key and you have some problems with it.  Usually that doesn't happen but use it on your own risk. I don't personally recommend any site that allows key reselling.

Green Man Gaming is amazing if you want constant deals and not have to worry about gray market cd-key sites. Steam and Origin are great when they have sales going on (Origin is having 50% off Spring Sale right now). Humble Bundle has good bundles every now and then. The store itself on Humble Bundle isn't anything special, though. GOG is another good one, especially for older games. They also have insane sales occasionally.

I'd stay away from sites like G2A, Kinguin and other shady cd-key reseller sites unless it was your last option.

G2A DOT COM, SOLID AS A ROCK, AND CHEAP AS DUCK

(csgo adverts pls)

I buy quite a bit from Green Man Gaming and the Humble Store. GMG is nice, because once you have an account it's pretty easy to find ~20% or so discounts on new releases when everyone else is selling for full price. The Humble Store donates 10% to charity.

There's also Amazon, Gamestop, and Gamersgate. It's worth checking those as well, as any one of them might have a sale that the others do not.

Unauthorized key sellers are a risk. A small risk usually, but a risk nonetheless. And I'm enough of a social justice warrior to care about what business practices my money supports. I avoid them.