I think i'm addicted :(

Air tree

So i was just trying to find some wallpapers for my new rig, and with that new rig i'm getting a 2560x1440 monitor. so i went out hunting for some nice backgrounds but i think i got carried away since i have around 40 backgrounds in a bookmark waiting for my new pc and the worst part about it is that i'm building this pc 2-3 months from now, i guess i'm a background addict?

Trust me, you are not the only one. I have over 400 backgrounds for space. I freaking love outer space. Nebulas n shit. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

So i was just trying to find some wallpapers for my new rig, and with that new rig i'm getting a 2560x1440 monitor. so i went out hunting for some nice backgrounds but i think i got carried away since i have around 40 backgrounds in a bookmark waiting for my new pc and the worst part about it is that i'm building this pc 2-3 months from now, i guess i'm a background addict?

If you're interested in more, check out my album

Enjoy.

yeah i got like 200 on my computer too but i kinda pick one and work on rainmeter 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Trust me, you are not the only one. I have over 400 backgrounds for space. I freaking love outer space. Nebulas n shit.

Oh yeah, nebulae and shit! :wub:

I have about 28'000 space pictures waiting to be reviewed and catalogued (~220 GB,

high res FTW!), plus another 40'000 random backgrounds that I still need to sort

through. And once I'm done with that I really need to clean out my 4chan folder

(~180'000 pics atm). There's some decent stuff in there, but also lots of crap that

I need to delete (you know, it's 4chan ;) ).

Being able to write download scripts does have its downsides, you can collect

data far more easily than you can review it... :lol:

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Mine is my own logo on a ink splatter background no need for more than one. It is the same on all my computers.

RGfaBIy.jpg

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Anybody know of a good wallpaper website that doesn't put a watermark on the image in one of the corners like most do

Do you like my wallpaper I posted above as you are welcome to it.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Anybody know of a good wallpaper website that doesn't put a watermark on the image in one of the corners like most do

I just use google images for  mine and some i just look up random websites.

I would recommend looking for some wallpaper collection torrents and downloading them.

I have yet to see one with watermarks, and you can get lots of pics easily.

Having said that, the High Res (NSFW!) and General Wallpaper sections of 4chan actually do have

some pretty nice threads from time to time. Sure the high res board is full of pr0n, but

there is the occasional awesome picture thread. I have found lots of beatiful pics there.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

I would recommend looking for some wallpaper collection torrents and downloading them.

I have yet to see one with watermarks, and you can get lots of pics easily.

Having said that, the High Res (NSFW!) and General Wallpaper sections of 4chan actually do have

some pretty nice threads from time to time. Sure the high res board is full of pr0n, but

there is the occasional awesome picture thread. I have found lots of beatiful pics there

i don't like 4chan much because of how it's layed out it's awkward to use.

Just rockin a Portal 2 background

I am a happy wuffy

Well, one can't have everything... :lol:

There are actually some pretty good browser extensions that make 4chan a lot more

usable though. It is a pretty good source for pictures if you're willing to sift

through the crap. I have yet to find another one which can replace it.

Maybe http://www.deviantart.com/ is also one, although I haven't personally

used it much in recent times.

http://www.interfacelift.com

I go there for all my wallpapers. Lots of cool nature stuff and some other stuff.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

Have you tried 4walled.cc? It takes the wallpapers from 4chan and other image boards.

The layout is amazing. Just scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll.

Have you tried 4walled.cc? It takes the wallpapers from 4chan and other image boards.

The layout is amazing. Just scroll scroll scroll scroll scroll.

How did I not know about this before?! Awesome!

Same here, I also have a couple of hundred space art type pictures like this below, bloody excellent.

miscellaneous-digital-art-hd-planets-spa

Space+Art+Wallpapers+13.jpg

Space-Art-Wallpaper-space-7076586-1920-1

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Same here, I also have a couple of hundred space art type pictures like this below, bloody excellent.

miscellaneous-digital-art-hd-planets-spa

Space+Art+Wallpapers+13.jpg

Space-Art-Wallpaper-space-7076586-1920-1

and another two added two my slideshow!

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

and another two added two my slideshow!

Glad to be of service, I've got loads like that :)

They may not be real but they are beautiful none the less.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

If you're interested in more, check out my album (almost all of the images are at least at 4K resolutions). https://plus.google.com/photos/117957020500456502115/albums/5875387995381635601?banner=pwa

Enjoy.

How do you download them at the full resolution? 

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1

How does every have so many backgrounds, I find one I like after Looking through hundreds and I still hate the one I choose.

You could use paint to color it out.

Super OP AF Killer Retro Emulation PC 360 No Scope 420 Blaze It (Sorry I Couldn't Help It) Seriously Though This PC Is Overkill And Before You Ask It Does Play Crysis 1024x768 60 FPS

Intel Core Duo 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz // ASUS P5N-D // Zalman CNPS9500A Air Cooler // 4GB G.Skill @ 400MHz 5 5 5 31 23 // 2 Way SLI GeForce 9800 GTX+ // 32" SONY WEGA CRT TV 480i // Corsair TX750 // Seagate 3TB // Win XP 32Bit // Sony DVD RW // ANTEC Full Tower // Steel Series H Wireless // Logitech K520 Wireless Keyboard // Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades The New 8Bitdo Wireless SNES Controller With Analog Sticks / 8Bitdo Bluetooth Arcade Fight Stick / Proper HD I Know This Machine Does Not Support 3 TB / Icy Dock 5.25 4 Bay HD Hot Swap Bay For More Seamless Multi Booting Want To Run At Least Win 95, Win XP, Win 7 

i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz // ASUS Maximus V Formula // CM Hyper 212 EVO // 16GB G.Skill Sniper @ 2133MHz 9 11 10 28 // Crossfire Sapphire 7970 // 42" 4K 60Hz FreeSync WasabiMango IPS // Corsair AX860 // Samsung 1TB 840EVO // Seagate 3TB // Seagate Barracuda 160GB sata II // OCZ Vertex 3 90GB sata III // Win 10 64Bit // ASUS DVD RW // 2 Corsair AF 120 // 2 Corsair SP 120 // 2 xigmatek 120 // Corsair 760t white flavor // NZXT HUE+ RGB Controller // Sennheiser G4me Zero // Steel Series H // Corsair M95 // Corsair K95 // 3 Xbox 360 Controllers // Dolphin Bar // Wii U Mote // Leap Motion Plus // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades 1080Ti or Vega RX64 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/16900-nothing-special/

... i still use the stock background that came with my g73 3 years ago...

and my desktop one is solid black, cauz why not i guess...

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB