[Worldwide (I think)] 4 Free Steam Keys!

NeatSquidYT

Is there a time limit on how long you have to redeem the keys? It'll be a couple days before I can redeem the keys since you can only do so in the client (which I don't understand why you can't do that ANYWHERE ELSE).

[witty signature]

Thanks <3

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

Does anyone know if these games are any good?

Is there a time limit on how long you have to redeem the keys? It'll be a couple days before I can redeem the keys since you can only do so in the client (which I don't understand why you can't do that ANYWHERE ELSE).

It'll probably be fine for years

Thanks <3

YW :) 

Does anyone know if these games are any good?

I've heard good things about the original Two Worlds (apparently 2 was a bit crap though), not sure about the others

Thx m8, I luv me some free games

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Thanks, I guess it's time to play TW once more? It's masterpiece!(sarcasm off).

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

still free. You can always block them

Blocking means nothing. Once they have your email it's stuck with them forever. What you can do is make a fake email and use that for everything like this...

While free games are good, please keep in mind that this isn't exactly free lunch here.

It asks for a newsletter subscription, basically an opt-in for advertising, and in return you are getting games that have mixed reviews from the gaming public.

Well..

NJddiAY.png

Main Board: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | GPU: MSI GTX 980 4G GAMING | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2 | CPU: i5 4690k | Memory: CORSAIR VENGANCE PRO 2x8GB 1866Mhz | SSD: 250GB SSD Samsung 840 EVO | Operating System: Win 7 Pro 64bit

While free games are good, please keep in mind that this isn't exactly free lunch here.

It asks for a newsletter subscription, basically an opt-in for advertising, and in return you are getting games that have mixed reviews from the gaming public.

As posted above by @Cyred the newsletter is optional. I didn't choose it and it still worked ^_^ And I did use my main mail, now gonna do it one more time for a friend on another mail of mine and say I give them for free buwhahaha :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

Register button doesn't do anything for me. I can't seem to tab to the register button either and I have ublock disabled. 

Register button doesn't do anything for me. I can't seem to tab to the register button either and I have ublock disabled. 

Try another browser?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

Two Worlds is one of those 'infamous' games..

I always thought it was a decent game, but the second one was crap. Never played it, that's just what I've heard

Thanks OP for posting this.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Thanks OP for posting this.

welcome :)

I didn't sing up for the newsletter but still got my keys.

EDIT: Thanks OP ^^

yw :) Enjoy! I'll likely never play them, but I'm trying to get the 100 game badge :P

I got Two Worlds II with a few buddies when it came out and we didn't even know about the hype.

Also I thought it was a pretty fun game.

For me it was a nice game to explore the glitches, because it had a lot of them.

The Coop multiplayer missions and the hometown was pretty fun for a while, too.

As an example I found a bug with which you could fly insane heights up into the sky like some balloon which was pretty fun.

Even though physical weapons are not boring in this game I'd recommend a mage just to fuck around with all the weird spell combinations.

yw :) Enjoy! I'll likely never play them, but I'm trying to get the 100 game badge :P

There is such a badge? O.o

I got somewhat around 360~370 and I don't remember getting a badge so far :D

Bitfenix Phenom M White | ASUS RoG Maximus VIII Gene | Intel i7 6700K @4.6GHz | HyperX Savage 2800MHz CL14 DDR4 16GB | EVGA GTX1080 SC | Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD 400GB | EVGA SuperNova G2 550W | Windows 10 Professional x64 | Logitech G900, Corsair K70 RGB MXbrown O-ringed, BeyerDynamic DT880 (600 Ω) on Fiio E10K & Samson Meteor | Dell U2715H 27", Samsung SyncMaster P2450H 24", Samsung SyncMaster 931BF 19" | DIY Ambilight