What are the high end fans?

SocomSuade
Go to solution Solved by Comessy,

I was looking at Corsair and Spectre but after looking around in here I see a lot of posts saying they aren't that good?

I really want White fans with white Leds. Airflow fans would probably be best from what I've read.

I have Enthoo Pro case and budget isn't really an issue but Id prefer to keep it under $100 for all my fans.

What I also don't know is what size fans are best.

Corsair sells cool LED fans. I would say Noctua but if you have to look at them then maybe not...

Hope this helps :D

Dual Boot Windows & Hackintosh

CPU: Intel 4790K | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus Hero Vii | GPU: Zotac AMP! Extreme GTX 970 | Display: ASUS PB278Q | Case: Phantom 630 | PSU: Corsair HX1000i 

Canada eh? 

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Why dont you use SP120's and dye/paint the detachable rings white? (sort of black fan with a white accent). Would look great.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

They are fine, but they aren't the best. I use SP120s in my case with no issue.

However if you want the best, Noctua, EK Vardar, Gentle Typhoon, they all have very good fans. But keep in mind you pay for what you get.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

Hmm seems high end fans may not be worth it.

In that case (pun #13) after watching that video. What are some of the best bang for the buck fans?

I'll check out the Phanteks and the others mentioned as well.