Lowprofile cooler vs intel stock ?

Benielishackove
Go to solution Solved by nhatduy1611,

even if I have the lowprofile one at hand ?

If you have the lowprofile one already then use it. It's better then the stock one

to cool an i7 4790k at no overclocking just turbo until I get the h110i what should I go with ?

Arctic Freezer 11 LP

http://www.arctic.ac/worldwide_en/freezer-11-lp.html

vs

Intel i7 4790k stock air cooler ?

any ideas ?

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

The stock cooler is fine if you're not overclocking.

They wouldn't supply it in the box if that wasn't the case.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

to cool an i7 4790k at no overclocking just turbo until I get the h110i what should I go with ?

Arctic Freezer 11 LP

http://www.arctic.ac/worldwide_en/freezer-11-lp.html

vs

Intel i7 4790k stock air cooler ?

any ideas ?

You don't really need to go with anything if you are running at stock, that's why it's called the stock cooler :P

But the 4790k kind of pushes the stock cooler to it's limit, I don't know much about that cooler from artic.

If you want a cooler chip you could get an aftermarket cooler.

how long will you be waiting for that h110i?

until next month and maybe the shipping time :P it does not get imported to where I am yet :(

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

You don't really need to go with anything if you are running at stock, that's why it's called the stock cooler :P

But the 4790k kind of pushes the stock cooler to it's limit, I don't know much about that cooler from artic.

If you want a cooler chip you could get an aftermarket cooler.

thanks

oh, just do the stock cooler :)

If you have the lowprofile one already then use it. It's better then the stock one

Mainboard:ROG-STRIX-B360-G-GAMING/Cpu:I5 8400 /Gpu: Galax RTX 2070 /Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4/ Storage:1TB HDD 2 Corsair SSD PSU : Corsair 550W/Cooling: Silverstone Air Cooler/ / Case : Corsair/Keyboard:Razer Chroma TKL/Mouse:Mionix Castor+Steelseries Qck Mass/Headphone:V Moda M100 

Quote me if you when me to reply to something. 

its on a Pentium e2140 right now so it doesn't go up to 60c (I'm guessing didn't check its oc and idle is about 30c in bios)  :P its in a good air case Antec 200 v2 full load of fans so its not really been used but its about 2-3 years old should I still use it ?

Edited by Benielishackove

if you already own it, go with that one :)

its on a Pentium e2140 right now so it doesn't go up to 60c :P its in a good air case Antec 200 v2 full load of fans so its not really been used but its about 2-3 years old should I still use it ?

its on a Pentium e2140 right now so it doesn't go up to 60c :P its in a good air case Antec 200 v2 full load of fans so its not really been used but its about 2-3 years old should I still use it ?

if you are going to take it from another system, leave it, if you are not overlocking it doesnt matter :)

@mikat btw any tips with evga gt 610 1gb pcie 2.0 vs i7 4790k hd graphics 4600 with 32gb ram with z97 chipset and 4k support in mbo ?

@mikat btw any tips with evga gt 610 1gb pcie 2.0 vs i7 4790k hd graphics 4600 with 32gb ram ?

my brain.... gt 610 with an i7-4790k with 32 Gb ram? wtf?

why would you ever in your life pair the i7-4790k with the gt 610??

why would you ever in your life pair the i7-4790k with 32 Gb ram???

my brain.... gt 610 with an i7-4790k with 32 Gb ram? wtf?

why would you ever in your life pair the i7-4790k with the gt 610??

why would you ever in your life pair the i7-4790k with 32 Gb ram???

lmao.. I know ... but listen I have the gt610 from an old build until I get a 960\970 I will have to use something right ? and about the ram we have only 2x8gb kits here and its in the price of a premium 4x8gb ram kit like dominator 2400mhz from amazon so why not go for 32gb I want 1600mhz for best reliability (after 3 years I will oc them to 1866mhz with a cooler after warranty if off ) :P

lmao.. I know ... but listen I have the gt610 from an old build until I get a 960\970 I will have to use something right ? and about the ram we have only 2x8gb kits here and its in the price of a premium 4x8gb ram kit like dominator 2400mhz from amazon so why not go for 32gb I want 1600mhz for best reliability (after 3 years I will oc them to 1866mhz with a cooler after warranty if off ) :P

how much more is it for the extra 16 gb i am wondering, i personnaly have the i7-4790k with 8 gb ram and msi gtx 960

how much more is it for the extra 16 gb i am wondering, i personnaly have the i7-4790k with 8 gb ram and msi gtx 960

Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB DDR3 2400MHz Kit (HX324C11T3K2/16) 278.15$ its high thats the only kit we have at local store

ah, i hope you aren't talking usd? but israel dollars?

usd man its 1100 ILS