Sen. Feinstein Says Anarchist Cookbook Should Be "Removed From the Internet"

Syntaxvgm

You know how the act that makes the NSA and shit legal is about to come up to vote on a sunset clause?

I really wish this bitch had a proper sunset clause

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

• 7 months later...

remember when beyonce removed that picture from the internet? 

You know, this one?

ugly-beyonce-super-bowl-pic-396x550.jpg

Looks like she got to it  :lol:  :ph34r:

Folding For Linus since July 2015

Grandma should't have any say about anything anymore. Her track record is chalk full of extreme left wing bullshit to take away your freedoms with the silliest reasoning 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Found the Republican ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Or at least the non-left wing idealogue... plenty of non-Republicans agree with winning.  Don't have to be right-wing to see dumbass left-wing bull**t.  Just have a brain and learn from experience, in which case reality trumps propaganda/indoctrination, eventually.

Does that number include illegal immigrants that also have guns?

Also I wonder what the number of firearms "owned" by govt agencies is?

Don't know about guns, but they have a huge stockpile of ammo.  It looks like they figured if they buy up all the ammo, there won't be any left for us... ;)

Looks like she got to it  :lol:  :ph34r:

Please dont necro-thread.

Although Feinstein is a dumbass. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

There's a website named the same which contains tons of guides for how to build IEDs and personal weapons and infiltrate buildings similar to military maneuvers. It's worth a visit over a VPN, but it is pretty much the authoritative source used by rogue militias and terrorists these days. That's why traffic to the site gets flagged.

I believe that site is a joint-operation by the CIA, NSA, FBI, BATF, et. al.  All your IPs are belong to us  :D

How does an idiot like this become  a publicly-appointed representative?

Takes idiots to elect an idiot... ;)

Please dont necro-thread.

Although Feinstein is a dumbass. 

Wasn't necro-threading, was semi-off-topic, but pointing out that the posted picture, which Beyonce wanted to remove, and was presumably actually there, had, in fact, been removed from the website (at least at the time of my reading of the post).  An ironic twist on the OP post about how difficult it is to remove stuff from the internet.

Wasn't necro-threading, was semi-off-topic, but pointing out that the posted picture, which Beyonce wanted to remove, and was presumably actually there, had, in fact, been removed from the website (at least at the time of my reading of the post).  An ironic twist on the OP post about how difficult it is to remove stuff from the internet.

This was a thread from April. Don't try and revive an 8 month old thread.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

Ahh

This was a thread from April. Don't try and revive an 8 month old thread.

Ahh, Ok - wasn't looking at the OP date, sorry.

Oh man the Anarchist Cookbook was the shit in the 90s (here, at least).

Made a pretty dime with some of the things I learned in it (particularly lockpicking as a summer job)

Funny how it's available at the Library of Congress

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

Please don't revive old threads, especially in this subforum.

HTTP/2 203