i facepalmed so hard i have a bruised my head...

Air tree

ha! xD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I would've approved if he gave some actually legit reasons, for example I still play on consoles because of dark souls, instead he gave achievements XD

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

I would've approved if he gave some actually legit reasons, for example I still play on consoles because of dark souls, instead he gave achievements XD

They did make Dark Souls for PC after everyone whined though... so that wouldn't have been a good reason either.

They did make Dark Souls for PC after everyone whined though... so that wouldn't have been a good reason either.

I'm aware of that but my pvp friends have it on consoles and I don't own a controller and dark souls on pc is horrible with kb and mouse. And the ps3 has(had) the most player by a long shot

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

I play on consoles about once a week with friends(guitar hero) and thats it. PC ftw.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Playing exclusives would have been a good argument but Xbox Live? Really? They make you pay to play with a bunch of 10 year olds and the prices for games on the marketplace are horrendous.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Gamerscore is like post count, nobody gives a crap. :lol:

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

People like playing games on consoles, get over it, your making yourself look a 1000 times more of a tit than he is.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

People like playing games on consoles, get over it, your making yourself look a 1000 times more of a tit than he is.

We're not criticizing the fact that he plays console games, but rather his sorry attempt at making PC look bad.

If you're going to argue in favor of consoles, use some legitimate reasons.  "PC online sucks" is a baseless argument and totally untrue.  Clearly the guy hasn't heard of Steam.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

People like this will always continue to exist unless PS4 or Xbox makers come out and say so otherwise.

Multi-player on Xbox is very good, simple to set up, superior match making, simple lobby's that work out of the box. great invite system that makes it easy to play with your friends online on all online games, closed system that makes it difficult to play modded and hacked version of games. cheaters actually get banned..........

PC multi-player is good, but there is work to be done to get it working, and lacks the easy of xbox to just throw a disk in and play with friends I.e downloading 3rd party voice chat. having to set up chat servers..lots of games don't even have lobby's....lots of games don't have a friend system..........

The xbox unified multi-player system works very well, same can not be said for all PC games..........i actually agree with his argument

Mmo's are a completely different argument

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

Multi-player on Xbox is very good, simple to set up, superior match making, simple lobby's that work out of the box. great invite system that makes it easy to play with your friends online on all online games, closed system that makes it difficult to play modded and hacked version of games. cheaters actually get banned..........

That sounds exactly like the system Steam has in place, for free.

PC multi-player is good, but there is work to be done to get it working, and lacks the easy of xbox to just throw a disk in and play with friends I.e downloading 3rd party voice chat. having to set up chat servers..lots of games don't even have lobby's....lots of games don't have a friend system..........

The xbox unified multi-player system works very well, same can not be said for all PC games..........i actually agree with his argument

first of all, in game voice chat systems tend to be horrendous, so people often use mumble or teamspeak instead of the in game voice chat. It's rare to run into games, these days, without some form if in game voice chat.

Friend systems, like what they have on steam should be more common, though. I wish that everyone would just use steam's system, to make everything easier.

My problems with console online are:

you have to pay for it (unless you have a PS3)

custom game modes and community servers are often not possible

on PS3 hackers were hilariously common

no competitive gaming scene, for the most part.

The automatic update system on the PS3 was really annoying to use, compared to Steam.

I agree on the console side X-box live is the best. But I would rather not have a plug and play setup I like to tweak around on my machine.

Super OP AF Killer Retro Emulation PC 360 No Scope 420 Blaze It (Sorry I Couldn't Help It) Seriously Though This PC Is Overkill And Before You Ask It Does Play Crysis 1024x768 60 FPS

Intel Core Duo 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz // ASUS P5N-D // Zalman CNPS9500A Air Cooler // 4GB G.Skill @ 400MHz 5 5 5 31 23 // 2 Way SLI GeForce 9800 GTX+ // 32" SONY WEGA CRT TV 480i // Corsair TX750 // Seagate 3TB // Win XP 32Bit // Sony DVD RW // ANTEC Full Tower // Steel Series H Wireless // Logitech K520 Wireless Keyboard // Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades The New 8Bitdo Wireless SNES Controller With Analog Sticks / 8Bitdo Bluetooth Arcade Fight Stick / Proper HD I Know This Machine Does Not Support 3 TB / Icy Dock 5.25 4 Bay HD Hot Swap Bay For More Seamless Multi Booting Want To Run At Least Win 95, Win XP, Win 7 

i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz // ASUS Maximus V Formula // CM Hyper 212 EVO // 16GB G.Skill Sniper @ 2133MHz 9 11 10 28 // Crossfire Sapphire 7970 // 42" 4K 60Hz FreeSync WasabiMango IPS // Corsair AX860 // Samsung 1TB 840EVO // Seagate 3TB // Seagate Barracuda 160GB sata II // OCZ Vertex 3 90GB sata III // Win 10 64Bit // ASUS DVD RW // 2 Corsair AF 120 // 2 Corsair SP 120 // 2 xigmatek 120 // Corsair 760t white flavor // NZXT HUE+ RGB Controller // Sennheiser G4me Zero // Steel Series H // Corsair M95 // Corsair K95 // 3 Xbox 360 Controllers // Dolphin Bar // Wii U Mote // Leap Motion Plus // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades 1080Ti or Vega RX64 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/16900-nothing-special/