Which 120mm Noctua fans do I need for my radiator?

Go to solution Solved by teeejay,

NF-F12 for rads  120mm

NF-A14 for case 140mm

I have a swiftech h220-x cpu cooler and I want some quieter fans for it. I know that Noctua is the best. So which ones are the best for 240mm radiator? (I want them to be quiet above all else)

Also what noctua fans should I get for normal case fans?

This is my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm right and is liable to change at any time. I may offend of which I apologize in advance.

(Our lord and savior: GabeN)

NF-F12 for rads  120mm

NF-A14 for case 140mm

G4MING RIG - CPU: i7 5930K  Cooling: Custom Loop  MOBO: Asus Rampage V Extreme  GPU: EVGA 980 Ti GTX Classified  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 16 GB  SSD: Samsung 840 Pro  PSU: be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 850W Platinum Certified  Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX II  CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo  PERIPHERALS: Das Keyboard Ultimate 4, Logitech G502 Proteus Core, Sennheiser G4ME One, B&W MM-1, ROG SWIFT

Macbook Pro Retina 15" 2012CPU: i7 2,7 GHz  GPU: GT 650M,  RAM: 16GB,  SSD: 512GB

I have a swiftech h220-x cpu cooler and I want some quieter fans for it. I know that Noctua is the best. So which ones are the best for 240mm radiator? (I want them to be quiet above all else)

Also what noctua fans should I get for normal case fans?

What teeejay said, S12A's for the airflow fans although getting more NF-A14's and NF-F12's would be a good idea too.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

NF-F12 are loud at full speed compared to Vardar F2 or Vardar F3

Listen here:

F12 has been proven time & time again to be louder and not as powerful as Gentle Typhoons....get GT AP-14 if you can....if not available/you need PWM get the Vardars mentioned above. Pretty identical to GT but a tad louder. Im not a fan boy....just an engineer. F12 are ok but not the best.

NF-F12 are loud at full speed compared to Vardar F2 or Vardar F3

Listen here:

F12 has been proven time & time again to be louder and not as powerful as Gentle Typhoons....get GT AP-14 if you can....if not available/you need PWM get the Vardars mentioned above. Pretty identical to GT but a tad louder. Im not a fan boy....just an engineer. F12 are ok but not the best.

thanks buddy I appreciate the info.

This is my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm right and is liable to change at any time. I may offend of which I apologize in advance.

(Our lord and savior: GabeN)