Linus Asus 760 Video

calebp123

Broken video link. "I really like how Asus has done the peni....PCI extension."

i%20see%20what%20you%20did%20there%202.p

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Explain yourself @LinusTech

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |

Penis isn't a swear word.

I can't tell whether that was actually a slip up or you meant to say "peni- pcb" as a joke :P

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

We forgive you Linus! Accidents happen to US ALL!

Not sure how I feel about your comment here... :/

that and you've alluded to the pcb extension being used to make up for the short length of the "card" before.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Well, you didn't tell Slick it was live, and you could have told Dezel or B-roll to edit that part out.  :P  Don't edit it out though, more of these moments could potentially put you as a top 1,000 YouTube channel again.

Also, a better excuse would have been:

memecenter_1373353274663_792.gif?w=AAA-X

I think it was fine, it's not like we're little kids.

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

Nobody's saying it wasn't fine. It was actually kind of funny because it was unanticipated, kind of like some of the funnier moments from the last live stream. 

And he's mad at Slick for accidentally saying the f-word on the livestream.

what livestream was that again :P?

I don't care that he said it, I actually found it really funny, and I just wanted to share it because I thought others might find it funny.