Opinion on the HP Stream 7?

Hey, guys so I have been using an HP Stream 7 for about three solid weeks now and its surprising powerful and snappy. For a 32 bit system this caught me off guard but makes sense if it only has 1gb of ram. Sure it wasn't meant to replace a full PC or laptop but I have has some great usage with quick searching, steam, videos etc.   Whats your opinion on this device? Love to hear some feedback.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[DESKTOP] CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k GPU: ASUS ROG 2080TI RAM: 64GB Corsair Fury DDR4 Mobo: Asus z390-A Prime

Storage:1x 1TB Samsung 990 Pro SSD 2x 1TB WD Black SSD, 2x 3Tb Seagate  HDD PSU: Seasonic 950W

Monitors: 2x Asus TUF Gaming 24" 1440p  144hz, 2x LG  75Hz 1080p LED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SERVER/NAS] CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K GPU: Nvidia 1060 6GB RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance Mobo: Asus z-170P D3

Storage:1x 1TB Western Digital SSD, 4x Ironwolf Pro 12Tb HDD, 2x 2TB WD Blue  PSU: Thermaltake 650W

[LAPTOP (MacBook Pro 16")] CPU: 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9, RAM: 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, SSD: 2 TB

GPU: AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8GB Display: 16-inch (3072 x 1920)

I think it's good for basic stuff, it's good for children to learn and use as well as for having something to take while travelling.

CPU: i7 5820K @ 4.00GHz Mobo: ASUS X99-DELUXE LGA 2011-v3RAM: Corsair LPX 64GB Quad-Channel DDR4 @ 2400MHzGPU: GTX 970 x2 SLI | Storage: 250 GB AMD SSD x 4 Raid 0

For the price its awesome. I grabbed mine for 80 bucks with a case from the Microsoft store. Great for web browsing and watching videos.

I'd buy the 8, as you get the free 200MB/mo of T-mobile data for life, it's thinner and won't get neutered by Windows 10 for Phones and Small Tablets when it comes out.

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

For the price its awesome. I grabbed mine for 80 bucks with a case from the Microsoft store. Great for web browsing and watching videos.

Haha same got mine for 80 but oped for their bundle deal for $149 I could get a case, screen protector, and extra year of office 365 sub.

[DESKTOP] CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k GPU: ASUS ROG 2080TI RAM: 64GB Corsair Fury DDR4 Mobo: Asus z390-A Prime

Storage:1x 1TB Samsung 990 Pro SSD 2x 1TB WD Black SSD, 2x 3Tb Seagate  HDD PSU: Seasonic 950W

[SERVER/NAS] CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K GPU: Nvidia 1060 6GB RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance Mobo: Asus z-170P D3

Storage:1x 1TB Western Digital SSD, 4x Ironwolf Pro 12Tb HDD, 2x 2TB WD Blue  PSU: Thermaltake 650W

[LAPTOP (MacBook Pro 16")] CPU: 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9, RAM: 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, SSD: 2 TB

The only thing I don't like is the design of the audio jack, it's not sealed properly so static plays in the background of most, if not all devices. AnandTech wrote about this, and I noticed it myself.

If you constantly have something playing, it's not an issue.

It's a neat little tablet to play with, though.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

The only thing I don't like is the design of the audio jack, it's not sealed properly so static plays in the background of most, if not all devices. AnandTech wrote about this, and I noticed it myself.

If you constantly have something playing, it's not an issue.

It's a neat little tablet to play with, though.

Yeah, I guess that's the one main thing I forgot to say, its horrible in between songs or just having and audio out plugged in :/ I guess for the cheap price that is what we get right.