Project Tomb Raider

LaMokona

"Notcua fans are an ugly brown!!!" - Everyone ever. Time to make a sexy brown themed build with them!  ;)

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

one of cleaniest build i ever seen

wow, i realy like it, like the color match

Thank you  :)

What storage configuration are you running?

Haven't configured it yet. Waiting on two more drives to arrive. The bottom three won't be used in the final configuration. Once I get the drives will probably be setting up a RAID 5.

Really cool system, i was thinking of doing something similar once. I was thinking of a way of using some of the "ugly" hardware in a cool way. Like the Noctua fans and the Sabertooth colors.

Thank you. It's not ugly, just misunderstood  :P

a little warning: pay attention to the video card, the fans seem to be offset, as they were on my 7850 DD. they used to touch the metal structure around them when under load, making a bad noise, i had to unmount the fans and rasp the aluminium to make it stop.

Thank you  :) Was also told to watch the heat when I was making the new bar for it. Seems to running fine. Highest temp reached was 82c while running Furmark. Didn't hear any abnormal noises. 

"Notcua fans are an ugly brown!!!" - Everyone ever. Time to make a sexy brown themed build with them!   ;)

If they wont work with you, you have to work with them  :D

Nice build bro

Thank you :)

Build Logs          

Little Red Build Log (HAF XB)            Project Tomb Raider (HAF 912 Mod)

Pollia Condensata Build Log (Showcase PC)            American Patriot (Red White and Blue Build)

Looks Great

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

man that build looks so sweet. nice job

Parvum Systems S1.0, 3570K, H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16GB @ 1866, EVGA GTX 680 FTW+, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, WD Velociraptor 600GB HDD, Corsair AX850

Looks Great

man that build looks so sweet. nice job

Thank you both :)

Build Logs          

Pollia Condensata Build Log (Showcase PC)            American Patriot (Red White and Blue Build)

Congrats on the BOTW, you definitely deserve it :).

I wanna kiss you, very very nice.  sooooper balance build too. very nice

Thank you all :)

Congrats LaMokona for your well-deserved spot on BOTW!

Thanks, congrats to you as well :) 

Build Logs          

Wow this has to be build of the week, i mean its amazing, love all the colours and good choice with Tomb Raider (one of my fav games)

There is so much work gone in there, you deserve a prize.

maybe a sticker on the solid part of the left (windowed side) panel of Lara. you can get some Avery sticker project sticky backed paper in white or transparent and make your own stickers in paint and print them out and apply.

love the build and one of my fav motherboards, (i should have got a sabertooth).

10 / 10

got to love Asus components

Wow absolutely AMAZING!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Spoiler

MSI X299 Tomahawk AC, Intel core i5 7640X, MSI R9 280X, Cooler Master Cosmos 2, 16GB Team Dark Pro 3200, RaidMax Cobra 1000W, Adata 240GB SSD, OCZ Agility 3 60GB SSD, 2xSeagate 1TB HDD, 1xSeagate 2TB HDD

As predicted BOTW. I'm still in love with this build, seriously. Would've this been a C70, then it would truly deserve the badge "Perfect" 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Thank you everyone :D

maybe a sticker on the solid part of the left (windowed side) panel of Lara. you can get some Avery sticker project sticky backed paper in white or transparent and make your own stickers in paint and print them out and apply.

I was actually looking for stickers. Was having a hard time. Thank you for the recommendation.

Build Logs          

this had to bee on botw!

and man do i love it!

gz!

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

this had to bee on botw!

and man do i love it!

gz!

Thank you.

Build Logs          

Great build!!! Congrats on making it to BOTW!! 
Quick question are you using paracord for the cable sleeving?? 

Great build!!! Congrats on making it to BOTW!!

Quick question are you using paracord for the cable sleeving??

Thank you :) I did use paracord. This was my first time using it and it was pretty easy to work with.

Build Logs          

Thank you everyone :D

I was actually looking for stickers. Was having a hard time. Thank you for the recommendation.

no problem, so yeah go to your local office supplier and see if you can get the Avery sticker paper then you can print any picture of the internet / your picture collection onto it, and then just cut it out, and you can get the transparent one if it works better.

you could even capture a screen shot of in game, print it out and then cut her out, or even a section with nice background and apply it to sections of your case.

has to be one of my fav builds.

got to love Asus components

You must not live in South Texas, we got no such weather:(

no problem, so yeah go to your local office supplier and see if you can get the Avery sticker paper then you can print any picture of the internet / your picture collection onto it, and then just cut it out, and you can get the transparent one if it works better.

you could even capture a screen shot of in game, print it out and then cut her out, or even a section with nice background and apply it to sections of your case.

has to be one of my fav builds.

Thank you. I'll be heading to one when I get some time :) 

You must not live in South Texas, we got no such weather:(

Nope, I live in Austin. Rain usually dies out before it gets down there. 

Build Logs          

This build looks amazing! Great work!

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R (Rev. 2.0)    Micron C400 256GB SSD     MSI GTX 660 Ti PE OC     Logitech G510

Intel i7 960 @ 4.125GHz                        WD Black 1TB                         Windows 7 Pro 64bit        Logitech G9x

Kingston HyperX 6GB                             Corsair TX850M                     Corsair H50                        Logitech z906

Looks really good, like the top panel

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M