Project Tomb Raider

LaMokona

Like I said, absolutely amazing, build of the week right here :).

This is actually epic. I love the color scheme, Ive been thinking of something similar myself lately and what you did with the HUE..Ahhhhhh its amazing.

You nailed it. 

that turned out really good, love the window at the top, and ofcourse the colour coding / sleeving is also sexual  :wub:

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

CM's HAF cases aren't usually my style (I'm more of an understatement kinda guy, and they are

just a bit too gamer-ish(?) for my taste), but goddamn that is a rig I wouldn't mind at all

having on my desk. Really nice work! :)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Sweeeet.  I'm not a big fan of HAF cases either, but this build fits together so perfectly.  Well done!  I love the top window as well. :D

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

Thank you everyone :D

I do intend to play Tomb Raider soon.

that turned out really good, love the window at the top, and ofcourse the colour coding / sleeving is also sexual  :wub:

That's the first time I've seen sexual as a word to describe sleeving XD

Build Logs          

Little Red Build Log (HAF XB)            Project Tomb Raider (HAF 912 Mod)

Pollia Condensata Build Log (Showcase PC)            American Patriot (Red White and Blue Build)

Thank you everyone :D

I do intend to play Tomb Raider soon.

That's the first time I've seen sexual as a word to describe sleeving XD

Then you haven't been around this forum for long enough :p

Thank you :)

Thank :) 912 is a great case for the money. Would love to see an orange/black case.

Thank you. Took it from my brother for this build XD Canon Rebel XT

Don’t have much to update about the case. Did get some things in the mail today though :D

Oh god thats sexy.

AMD FX-8350 Eight Core

21_zpsbb65bca5.jpg

XFX Radeon HD 7870

22_zps504ca730.jpg

23_zps7142492f.jpg

24_zps5542d4ac.jpg

Thinking of doing something about the red bar. Still in planning.

Computers doe

Then you haven't been around this forum for long enough :P

I'll have to keep an eye out for more "sexual" comments.

Build Logs          

Pollia Condensata Build Log (Showcase PC)            American Patriot (Red White and Blue Build)

Got a few extra pictures today. The lighting is a bit better in these.

68_zpsa8cd67c5.jpg

64_zpsc5b8fb7a.jpg

66_zps4c051149.jpg

65_zps341da1df.jpg

69_zps5edec6d2.jpg

70_zpse2f5e028.jpg

67_zps41d377bf.jpg

Thank you all :)

Build Logs          

i'm amazed.... no words to describe the pure epicness of this mod! i love it so much that i would buy something just like that!

:wub:

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

i'm amazed.... no words to describe the pure epicness of this mod! i love it so much that i would buy something just like that!

:wub:

Build Logs          

Interesting build, it's rare to see Noctuas implemented so well into the theme.  Normally they end up looking out of place in the standard black and red/blue build, but they look great in yours.  

Awesome case mod, best ive seen in a while!

And even better that the colors mached the noctua fans

The color sheme you should should be factory standard :D

Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Cpu: i7 3820 at 4.3 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 | Gpu: XFX hd 7970 Ghz 1100Mhz/1600Mhz Ram: Crucial BallistiX Elite 16GB 2x8 Gb 1866 Mhz

SSD's: 2x Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 120 GB in RAID 0 HDD:Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 Rpm

Cpu cooler: Corsair H100i with SP120's | Psu: Corsair TX 850W My monitors: 3x BenQ 24"  GL2460 = Eyefinity

what's up with all the hard drives though?

My main rig only had room for two 3.5" drives. Built in a HAF XB. Using this as a storage system also. 

Interesting build, it's rare to see Noctuas implemented so well into the theme.  Normally they end up looking out of place in the standard black and red/blue build, but they look great in yours.  

Awesome case mod, best ive seen in a while!

And even better that the colors mached the noctua fans

The color sheme you sued should be factory standard  :D

Build Logs          

Very nice :)

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

My main rig only had room for two 3.5" drives. Built in a HAF XB. Using this as a storage system also. 

I see

it's a very nice build though

can you make me one?

hahahahahahaha

Very nice :)

I see

it's a very nice build though

can you make me one?

hahahahahahaha

Thank you both :)

Out of money for another one XD

Build Logs          

Really cool system, i was thinking of doing something similar once. I was thinking of a way of using some of the "ugly" hardware in a cool way. Like the Noctua fans and the Sabertooth colors.

a little warning: pay attention to the video card, the fans seem to be offset, as they were on my 7850 DD. they used to touch the metal structure around them when under load, making a bad noise, i had to unmount the fans and rasp the aluminium to make it stop.

My Rig:

Case: Cooler Master CM II 690 Advanced USB3; Motherboard: Asus P8z77-v; Processor: i5 3550 3.3 GHz - 3.7GHz, oc @ 3.9-4.1 GHz; Graphic cards: two XFX 7850 black edition oc @ 1 GHz; 

Ram: Corsair Vengance Red 2x4 GB 1600 MHz CL8; Heatsink: Noctua NH-U9B; Power supply: Corsair HX750 W 80 Plus Gold; Storage: SSD Vertex 3 120 GB +2 HDD Wester Digital 1 TB