LGBT community

carguy86
4 minutes ago, Rika Shiguma said:

i wonder if @carguy86 still looks at this thread going "what have i done"

Every now and then you see him post here :P I believe he might be knocking himself out after every time so he doesn't die :D

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

2 minutes ago, Rika Shiguma said:

was it good? (not that i'll be going to the u.s any time soon)

Kek I forgot to mention my opinions on each. 

The burger was alright. I mean idk I've had better burgers from fast food places before. If I went to another Jacks, I would maybe get it again but honestly there's other things on the menu I'd like to try. The chicken was better. A lot more flavor. 

Their curly fries are better than their regular fries but eh they both good honestly, just that the curly fries are seasoned. The regular fries are just salted.

Veering off this subject area, going to hardees/carl's jr. I think I prefer the atmosphere and menu of hardee's more than the carl's jr I went to (I think I went to two different locations and my opinion was the same for both locations.) I mean they're incredibly similar which makes sense as Hardee's is owned by Carl's jr but there are some obvious differences.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

YOU GET A FOOD POISONING

YOU GET FOOD POISONING

YOU ALL GET FOOD POISONING!!!

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

1 minute ago, Nicholatian said:

Oh, by the way… that ‘slander’ Oprah did on her show and the ensuing court battle that she won is the origin of terms like “Oprah money” and whatnot, I’m fairly sure. Her wealth status wasn’t as popularised before then.

I feel like I wasn't the intended "quotee"?

Man, things just love pissing me off don't they...

My PC stopped being loud this morning at 4:00

I now know why...

Someone managed to somehow crack my windows password remotely, and RDP into it. My windows login password has been changed. I can not login.

Lovely.

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I now know why...

Someone managed to somehow crack my windows password remotely, and RDP into it. My windows login password has been changed. I can not login.

Lovely.

Oh fuck

what now?

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

While I was out west I wanted to check out Albertsons. It was formerly owned by SuperValu which owns the company I work for. And for the most part it looked felt incredibly similar even down to the plastic bags. (I noticed Hilix makes the bags for my store and Albertsons, then again I'm sure Hilix makes bags for plenty other stores but still the bags were the same size and color. Which again I guess can't be considered unique for my store but still. If I was in a state that had Albertsons in it, I could probably get pretty used to it. Though the terminals were a bit different. And the albertsons I went to had some interesting "belts" which isn't a very accurate description for them as they were like a lot different.

I can't seem to find a photo of what it looked like but like it was this like circle that rotated or something.

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

TEAR THE DAMN THING APART SO I CAN CONNECT A USB 2.0 HEADER BECAUSE I CAN'T BOOT FROM ANY OF THE USB 3.0 PORTS GAAAAAHHHHH

:/

gl w/ that :P 

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

14 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

You'd be insane to forward your RDP port to the outside internet in the first place...

22 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I now know why...

Lovely.

WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!!!

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

7 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

You'd be insane to forward your RDP port to the outside internet in the first place...

I needed remote access to my PC. Whats the point of RDP if you can't fucking make use of it?

27 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I now know why...

Lovely.

Sorry, what?  There are so many questions...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Sorry, what?  There are so many questions...

He probably just answered one

I needed remote access to my PC. Whats the point of RDP if you can't fucking make use of it?

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

4 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Did it really have to be RDP?  Couldn't it have been something you could easily enable without sacrificing security, like Chrome Remote Desktop?

What programs did you have installed that were left logged in?  Websites?  Data?  You have to assume it's all been compromised.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Did it really have to be RDP?  Couldn't it have been something you could easily enable without sacrificing security, like Chrome Remote Desktop?

What programs did you have installed that were left logged in?  Websites?  Data?  You have to assume it's all been compromised.

Well yeah of course

I had fuckall logged in, but I'll first GET back in and see what has been done. The idiots who did this to our mediaserver left so many traces behind

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

unless its a 5 year old who accidentally did it https://www.businessinsider.com.au/xbox-security-2014-4?r=US&IR=T

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

Well yeah of course

I had fuckall logged in, but I'll first GET back in and see what has been done. The idiots who did this to our mediaserver left so many traces behind

skriptkiddies? lol

(idk)

all i care is that you get your shit back 

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

1 minute ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Well yeah of course

So this has actually happened before?  Perhaps time to consider a different setup?

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

So this has actually happened before?  Perhaps time to consider a different setup?

just more security/diff options more likely :/

idk

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

I need to go now for about 30 mins - 1 hour, i hope you get this shit resolved soon @iamdarkyoshi, best of luck.

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

Mmm bad painting. How durable is paper btw? I need to put it because I broke the plastic thingy that suppose to do its job (too complicated to explain) 

20170325_004946.thumb.jpg.afccab8e2504fc45babd4fd758b40c2e.jpg

20170324_235226.thumb.jpg.092821d267979bf5d86d59b71b8f0b1c.jpg

14 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Well yeah of course

I use TeamViewer. Does pretty much everything RDP does and is imo far more secure

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

RAINBOWS!!!