LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

*insert random shitposted reply to a shitpost*

*shitpostception*

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

1. Ryan hates blue

2. You can't advertise blue

1. You can't advertise your own videos
  2. You publicly displayed a warning you recieved

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

*insert random shitposted reply to a shitpost*

*insert dennis meme shitpost*

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

wait so I can't show people stuff i made on here? 

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Oh. 

Well

I will remove it

Soon

Ish

Just now, christianled59 said:

It's LGBT community... 

2 minutes ago, christianled59 said:

Advertising personal YouTube channels, Twitch streams, etc. is not allowed.  There are some exceptions, such as if someone needs to post a video of a problem for troubleshooting, etc. and other fringe cases that are open to interpretation. 

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Oh. 

Well

I will remove it

Soon

Ish

ehh.... if it was a real problem, I would have just dealt with it privately already (you've posted this before iirc).  This is one of those "fringe cases" as far as I'm concerned

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

Advertising personal YouTube channels, Twitch streams, etc. is not allowed.  There are some exceptions, such as if someone needs to post a video of a problem for troubleshooting, etc. and other fringe cases that are open to interpretation. 

Ah yeah I get that. Well I hope Im not breaking terms of service by my status updates. I often post updates about my work there and trailers for games I work on. Is it okay in status updates or is it just on the threads?

Well that's not how that is supposed to go.  You swap insurance details, also calling the cops if necessary (sounds like this was well under what would require that, so no issues there), and then it gets worked out through the insurance.

Unlike in Canada where you need to have an issuance provider to drive a car, you can drive a car here even without insurance. My car is covered by insurance since it was just bought last year, theirs is probably not (their car is probably bought from 2012). Most people no longer extend their insurance coverage thinking it's a waste of money. I don't know if my insurance provider will cover the damages at the back. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Just now, christianled59 said:

Ah yeah I get that. Well I hope Im not breaking terms of service by my status updates. I often post updates about my work there and trailers for games I work on. Is it okay in status updates or is it just on the threads?

Yeah in status updates it's ok

2 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

19erokqfstuskjpg.jpg

The metaphoric NaCl detector seems to be a bit off the scale.
(Plx no swing of hammer papa)

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

Unlike in Canada where you need to have an issuance provider to drive a car, you can drive a car here even without insurance. My car is covered by insurance since it was just bought last year, theirs is probably not (their car is probably bought from 2012). Most people no longer extend their insurance coverage thinking it's a waste of money. I don't know if my insurance provider will cover the damages at the back. 

good lord, that's insane... what happens when someone runs over a doctor or something and needs to pay the wages for life?

Yeah in status updates it's ok

Well sharing my company's videos isn't technically "personal" since its the company's content. Not personally mine. ;)

/s

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

Too late!

blue.PNG.b2edec03acc074ea714ee794f1748b2a.PNG

Did you download that from YouTube?  I think that's against their EULA or whatever it's called...

Did you download that from YouTube?  I think that's against their EULA or whatever it's called...

When in doubt just throw caution to the wind /s

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

...Maybe

Nah, couldn't be... you'd never break the rules.  I assume that's an unrelated file with a coincidental name and purposeless quote... :ph34r:

*Cough* YTP'S. *cough*

Ryzen 5 3600

RX 590 8GB 

WD Blue 1TB

(full specs on profile)

Nah, couldn't be... you'd never break the rules.  I assume that's an unrelated file with a coincidental name and purposeless quote... :ph34r:

I'm not wanting to become a mod on youtube, so I can break the rules as I please :D

Not against Community Standard...

Not against Community Standard...

Not specifically perhaps but we have removed threads talking about how to download YouTube videos before.

good lord, that's insane... what happens when someone runs over a doctor or something and needs to pay the wages for life?

If I accidentally injured them, I could pay for the entire hospital bills up to the last cent or if they're severely injured or got killed, I'll go to jail even before the court hearing. The blame is always to the one holding the steering wheel when it comes to driving here. That's why I'm not driving for an entire month or two just to punish myself for being a terrible driver. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Yo mortis, there should be a subforum where the rules generally don't apply /s

I suppose logistically that may be an issue as well as probably not really fitting in with the general approach I guess LTT has taken. Still like c'mon where's the fun? Where's the anarchy? /s

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

If I accidentally injured them, I could pay for the entire hospital bills up to the last cent or if they're severely injured or got killed, I'll go to jail even before the court hearing. The blame is always to the one holding the steering wheel when it comes to driving here. That's why I'm not driving for an entire month or two just to punish myself for being a terrible driver. 

If I were you, I'd just never drive again, even if I thought I was great at it.  Doesn't sound like it's worth the risk