LGBT community

carguy86
2 minutes ago, Daring said:

No! Embrace the shitposting!

I don't belong with shitposters....  They tempt me into offensive memes. 

Besides, I'm straight so I don't even belong in this thread :S  I just stopped by to comment on the 800 pages of shit.

// Floatplane Pilot //

Main Rig:  Motherboard: ASUS H270 - PLUS - CSM | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) | Case: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC - 02 | SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB HDD: WD 1TB Hard Drive | PSU: Corsair CX 550M | CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mechanical | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Sound: Corsair VOID RGB / USB Headset | OS: Windows 10

Laptop:   Razer Blade Stealth 2016

4 minutes ago, 8uhbbhu8 said:

Just don't fall asleep while doing it :P xD

Good thing it didn't happened to me. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 minute ago, ShadowDeity said:

Besides, I'm straight so I don't even belong in this thread :S  I just stopped by to comment on the 800 pages of shit.

Ah, we don't discriminate. Hell, I'm a center-right wing gay Mexican shitposter and I found my way here.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

2 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Ah, we don't discriminate. Hell, I'm a center-right wing gay Mexican shitposter and I found my way here.

I... have never met a gay center-right winger.... :o 

// Floatplane Pilot //

Main Rig:  Motherboard: ASUS H270 - PLUS - CSM | RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) | Case: Corsair Carbide Series SPEC - 02 | SSD: ADATA SU800 128GB HDD: WD 1TB Hard Drive | PSU: Corsair CX 550M | CPU: Intel Core i7-7700 Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 1070 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mechanical | Mouse: Razer Naga 2014 | Sound: Corsair VOID RGB / USB Headset | OS: Windows 10

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

You have now.

It's confusing, to say the least.

I live in Canada, that should be enough perspective for you.

We've had legal gay marriage a lot longer than the states, and yet I still haven't met one.  Hmmm.... 

// Floatplane Pilot //

3 minutes ago, ShadowDeity said:

I... have never met a gay center-right winger.... :o 

You have now.

It's confusing, to say the least.

Well you can sorta say that I'm similar, I mean I lean more left than he does. But I can agree with some centre-right ideas.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

9 minutes ago, ShadowDeity said:

I'm a gay moderate German Masshole who loves posting low-quality memes and low-quality posts in general.

2 minutes ago, ShadowDeity said:

I live in Canada, that should be enough perspective for you.

We've had legal gay marriage a lot longer than the states, and yet I still haven't met one.  Hmmm.... 

Yeah, Canada as a whole is generally a more liberal place than, say, Huntsville, AL or Atlanta, GA.

I'm a character of many conflicting interests. Hispanics are generally less than tolerant about LGBT stances, they're generally left-leaning, and my name is Jake. You see what I mean?

Well, for once I'm in the minority.

To top it off, I'm a (super) white, straight male with the name Brendan.  How much more traditional Canadian can you get?

// Floatplane Pilot //

To top it off, I'm a (super) white, straight male with the name Brendan.  How much more traditional Canadian can you get?

@wcreek is also named Brendan. Heh.

Yeah, Canada as a whole is generally a more liberal place than, say, Huntsville, AL or Atlanta, GA.

I'm a character of many conflicting interests. Hispanics are generally less than tolerant about LGBT stances, they're generally left-leaning, and my name is Jake. You see what I mean?

Hell Minnesota is a generally more liberal place than your "neck of the woods" as some might say.

Topkek, my names Brendan too. Spelled exactly like that, nice to meet you, Brendan :P

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

By apologizing to everyone over everything.

3 minutes ago, ShadowDeity said:

Snow mobile ownership.  Also combination French Canadian/Scottish heritage.  A 'Traditional Canadian' has a 'Mc' or 'Mac' in their name and argues that their home town is the origin of Poutine.

Just now, AshleyAshes said:

Snow mobile ownership.  Also combination French Canadian/Scottish heritage.  A 'Traditional Canadia'n has a 'Mc' or 'Mac' in their name and argues that their home town is the origin of Poutine.

But what about saying "I'm sorry" to everyone over everything?

2 minutes ago, wcreek said:

@ShadowDeity Excecpt I'm a pretty (I guess maybe even super? idk) white gay male.

Nice to meet you Brendan xD

1 minute ago, AshleyAshes said:

Snow mobile ownership.  Also combination French Canadian/Scottish heritage.  A 'Traditional Canadia'n has a 'Mc' or 'Mac' in their name and argues that their home town is the origin of Poutine.

To make you understand why I wouldn't fit those terms (and you'll hate me the moment I say this...)  I'm a Torontonian. 

You win.

// Floatplane Pilot //

4 minutes ago, ShadowDeity said:

Oh!  Wait!  You also need to constantly 'drop' the tidbit about how you are like 1/32th First Nations, despite being white as hell, having no connection to any aboriginal heritage, and routinely getting coffee at Star Bucks, while never researching anything but Grandma told you that her Grandma was an 'Inuit Princess' and that's proof enough for you.

2 minutes ago, Daring said:

But what about saying "I'm sorry" to everyone over everything?

If I said "I'm sorry you're gay" people would get offended.  You gotta learn how to say sorry properly.  ;) 

// Floatplane Pilot //