LGBT community

carguy86
Just now, ShadowTechXTS said:

Huh?

Oh no the double posting is back...

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

Eh, I guess it wasn't the outcome I expected out of myself.

Sorry to hear that. I knew when i hit puberty so it was always part of me. Good luck :)

2 minutes ago, Talamakara said:

Sorry to hear that. I knew when i hit puberty so it was always part of me. Good luck :)

It's not bad, mind you, but we'll see if it's a phase or I'm legitimately staying bi.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

It's not bad, mind you, but we'll see if it's a phase or I'm legitimately staying bi.

lol I personally believe there is no such thing as "sexual orientation" in the way our society today has defined it. So in my opinion you can't be legitimately anything other than human. But if you really want to define it, if you enjoy being sexually active with people of both the same and opposite sex, then there would really be no "legitimately" about it, you would be bi.

3 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Idk I thought I might've been straight up until about 13, but then idk I was starting to question if the opposite sex is the sex I'm actually attracted to. There have been times where I've thought I might've been bi or hetro-romantic, but really I think I'm solely interested in the same sex. Generally I figured that if you can't think of a reason why you find one sex or another more appealing than the other, then likely it's just a part of who you are. I'm not really sure why I'd rather be with a guy other than that's just part of who I am. But anyways, I guess my question to you is, what outcome did you expect? 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Just now, wcreek said:

Idk I thought I might've been straight up until about 13, but then idk I was starting to question if the opposite sex is the sex I'm actually attracted to. There have been times where I've thought I might've been bi or hetro-romantic, but really I think I'm solely interested in the same sex. Generally I figured that if you can't think of a reason why you find one sex or another more appealing than the other, then likely it's just a part of who you are. I'm not really sure why I'd rather be with a guy other than that's just part of who I am. But anyways, I guess my question to you is, what outcome did you expect? 

I was expecting a whole straight ride, but I guess not. I honestly kinda hope to stay bi or go gay, but we'll see what goes on.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

4 minutes ago, Talamakara said:

lol I personally believe there is no such thing as "sexual orientation" in the way our society today has defined it. So in my opinion you can't be legitimately anything other than human. But if you really want to define it, if you enjoy being sexually active with people of both the same and opposite sex, then there would really be no "legitimately" about it, you would be bi.

Well I suppose that's one way of looking at it, I mean we are practically obsessed with labels. You are, who you are. There technically isn't the need for a label of what you are. Which is why I guess sometimes it makes it seem hard to really see myself as like the rest of the people who also are male, and happen to only like men. As I think then that label sort of creates a box or otherwise a stereotype or a vision of what that label is suppose to mean and look like. You know, I think it sometimes is hard because I'm not skinny (I'm actually quite the opposite and could lose more than a few pounds) and I'm not real feminine. Which I think are often what some people tend to expect a gay person to be, and there's nothing wrong with being at a healthy BMI or otherwise appearing skinny and being feminine. But I think it sort of creates a stereotype for that label which I think sometimes becomes harder for you to try to associate yourself with that label if you're not matching any pre-conceived perceptions of that label. Sexual orientation does exist, but I think sometimes with it comes pre-conceived notions of what a specific orientation is suppose to entail. But maybe that's what you're getting at.

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

...obsessed with labels. You are, who you are... There technically isn't the need for a label of what you are. ...label sort of creates a box or otherwise a stereotype or a vision of what that label is suppose to mean and look like. ...not matching any pre-conceived perceptions of that label. Sexual orientation does exist, but I think sometimes with it comes pre-conceived notions of what a specific orientation is suppose to entail. But maybe that's what you're getting at.

Lol I just didn't feel like getting into that level of detail this late at night, which is why i left it as "society today has defined it" lol.

I agree with you saying "pre-concieved" notions esp with our society having so many limited  or limiting views, but i don't believe the term "sexual orientation" is really the right wording, because it in itself is a set of pre-concieved ideals. When really if you look at all the different people that exist, you can't really define it. How bout someone who is born intersexed. They are both male and female, can you define them as straight, gay, bi or pan? Or how bout someone born male and is transfemale, but still prefers women, are they then lesbian?  

And i think in the end we are probably both aiming at the same target, but it's late for me and I have 4 hours of driving for a wedding tomorrow. So if you do respond, or want to. Maybe PM me and we can carry on this conversation after i get up. Have a good night. 

So I've been customizing Ubuntu on my X120e. Made Unity look not nearly as shit.

6oO3ZKu.png

For those of you curious, Arc GTK theme + Moka icons. Perhaps unsurprisingly, Linux works so much better on an SSD than a mechanical drive.

6 minutes ago, Talamakara said:

Lol I just didn't feel like getting into that level of detail this late at night, which is why i left it as "society today has defined it" lol.

Yeah it's late here too, 12:31a (Sunday)

I agree with you saying "pre-concieved" notions esp with our society having so many limited  or limiting views, but i don't believe the term "sexual orientation" is really the right wording, because it in itself is a set of pre-concieved ideals. When really if you look at all the different people that exist, you can't really define it. How bout someone who is born intersexed. They are both male and female, can you define them as straight, gay, bi or pan? Or how bout someone born male and is transfemale, but still prefers women, are they then lesbian?  

Very true.

And i think in the end we are probably both aiming at the same target, but it's late for me and I have 4 hours of driving for a wedding tomorrow. So if you do respond, or want to. Maybe PM me and we can carry on this conversation after i get up. Have a good night. 

Probably, I've got to work 7.5 hours tomorrow. I start at 11a so eh I could use some sleep. But nah, it's fine. I think we were probably getting at the same idea.

5 minutes ago, Daring said:

So I've been customizing Ubuntu on my X120e. Made Unity look not nearly as shit.

snip

For those of you curious, Arc GTK theme + Moka icons. Perhaps unsurprisingly, Linux works so much better on an SSD than a mechanical drive.

Pretty to say the least.

Just now, wcreek said:

Pretty to say the least.

I still think I prefer MATE, but I managed to make Unity tolerable.

8 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Off/on topic

Halp

IMG_20160917_224132.jpg

Forget to clean out your dust bunnies? 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

2 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

No its freshly pasted with golden satan snot and putting out uncomfortably hot air

Satan lives in your pc, apparently? 

4 minutes ago, Daring said:

*posts @Zodiark1593 bait*

chibi_suicune_ftw_by_supanico-d4miu4f.pn

So cute...

Where do you find these?

My eyes see the past…

1 minute ago, Daring said:

Google.

Thought you may have drawn them, I hadn't seem this or the other one before. 

day_9__floatzel_by_karry_bird-d83t0os.png

My eyes see the past…

Just now, Zodiark1593 said:

Thought you may have drawn them, I hadn't seem this or the other one before. 

day_9__floatzel_by_karry_bird-d83t0os.png

"Thought you may have drawn them"

hahahahaha I wish.

1 hour ago, Talamakara said:

How bout someone who is born intersexed. They are both male and female, can you define them as straight, gay, bi or pan? Or how bout someone born male and is transfemale, but still prefers women, are they then lesbian?  

In the example of the intersexed person, it would depend on what gender they identified as. In the case of the trans woman, she would be a woman and therefore lesbian if attracted to other female identified people. Cis or no. Sexual characteristics don't really enter the equation, it's gender identity that correlates with sexuality.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White / Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

13 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

No pls don't, the forum can't handle that xD 

Wait i have a win98 vm....... my next post :P  

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

I think my vm has malware or some thing. the pointer randomly accelerates and gets inverted and scroll lock turns off and on making my backlight blink

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------