LGBT community

carguy86
1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

You get to see deleted posts.

yus :)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

6 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Still quite a bit lighter than the Pentium 4M (3.0 GHz) based ZD8000 I borrowed for college for the longest time. People complaining their 15" is too big or heavy have no right to complain until they carry this behemoth-brick around all day.

At 18" (only the display itself btw), it barely fits on most desks, and must live next to a power outlet, or else it shall suffer a slow death in 30 minutes. I carried the thing by itself in my arm as it didn't fit in my backpack, or my old carrying case. The Mobility Radeon x600 was actually faster than the igp of my deceased C2D laptop though. 

My 17" HP DV7 felt like an ultrabook by comparison,with a battery that lasted practically forever when it was new (5 hours). 

Sheesh, I thought mine was heavy but that's a little ridiculous, and nearly 10mm thicker too. Funnily enough the MR x600 is on par with the MR9700 in mine, just has more memory and PCI-E, it keeps surprising me how capable that little thing is.

But I get the weight part, anything now feels 100x lighter than what I'm used to. I just love the "I can drop this and the floor will come off worse" feeling you get with them.

LTT's fastest Valley 970, slowest Valley Basic and Extreme HD scores

Desktop || CPU - i5 4690k || Motherboard - ASUS Gryphon Z97 || RAM - 16GB Kingston HyperX 1866MHz || GPU - Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 *Cough* 3.5GB || Case - Fractal Design Define R5 || HDD - Seagate Barracuda 160GB || PSU - Corsair AX760

Speaking of hard drives, the worst experience I've had with one was this old ass Fujitsu hard drive that I pulled out of a Toshiba laptop

that was sold in probably mid-2006. It was abhorrently slow. But to be fair, it used SATA which kinda shocked me. 

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

42 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Speaking of hard drives, the worst experience I've had with one was this old ass Fujitsu hard drive that I pulled out of a Toshiba laptop

that was sold in probably mid-2006. It was abhorrently slow. But to be fair, it used SATA which kinda shocked me. 

my laptop from 2006 uses sata.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

17 minutes ago, themctipers said:

my laptop from 2006 uses sata.

I have a computer from 2006 that has SATA II ;)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

and the first gen intel cpu/motherboards use sata 2 max.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, wrathoftheturkey said:

U guys r gay

Naw bruh, I'm bi, get it right :P 

10 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

My macbook from 2006 uses sata

That toshiba winxp laptop uses sata

My garage PC uses (used) a sata II SSD

1 minute ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Do you have a medical condition where you can't understand sarcasm? It's a joke, my homo.

I have plenty of medical conditions actually.

ADHD

Autism

Depression

American

The list goes on and on

1 hour ago, TheElt said:

Sheesh, I thought mine was heavy but that's a little ridiculous, and nearly 10mm thicker too. Funnily enough the MR x600 is on par with the MR9700 in mine, just has more memory and PCI-E, it keeps surprising me how capable that little thing is.

But I get the weight part, anything now feels 100x lighter than what I'm used to. I just love the "I can drop this and the floor will come off worse" feeling you get with them.

I like my little Intel Atom 2 in one though. Cheap, great battery life, fast enough for writing, and some old games, and light enough to toss around without a second thought. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

Just now, Zodiark1593 said:

I like my little Intel Atom 2 in one though. Cheap, great battery life, fast enough for writing, and some old games, and light enough to toss around without a second thought. 

My atom tablet lasts me roughly two days as a replacement to my nexus 7.

1 hour ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

My atom tablet lasts me roughly two days as a replacement to my nexus 7.

My Atom Tablet can run almost anything (within performance reason) that is x86. For a sub-$120 device with no fan that I can virtually toss around, that is very impressive. 

My eyes see the past…

6 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

My Atom Tablet can run almost anything (within performance reason) that is x86. For a sub-$120 device with no fan that I can virtually toss around, that is very impressive. 

I'm amazed that my atom tablet can play terraria...

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

I can play Warcraft 3 on mine, and still achieve excellent framerates in massive, 12 (computer) player battles. 

My eyes see the past…

43 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

a pentium 4 can play terraria. 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.