LGBT community

carguy86
7 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Whats a brain

But nah hopefully after this week, I can finally get on track with what I've been needing and wanting to do and that is getting my spending habits in control and save money.

First orders of business are computer related, then setting aside as much as I can for like a year and a half to hopefully come to maybe $10k or $15k so I can make a nice down payment on a decent car... Say a 2017/2018 Chevy Malibu Premier or 1LT.

Shame GM kinda puts you in that position that if you want both the Bose audio and the Sunroof in the 1LT you're going to have to upgrade to the premier since I think both are standard equipment. Only seem to be able to find reviews of the Malibu with the Bose audio and not the base system they have. I mean the base system the Kia Soul has is good (for the 2011 ! trim since I don't think Kia had Infiniti as an option that year, I think that started in 2012 for the ! trim).

Shame older Malibus aren't as secksi as the new ones and shame I really don't want a full sized sedan like the Impala since that design has been around since like 2014? checking when this generation of Impala was released as I write this post... Ah yes, the 10th generation of Chevy Impala was released in 2013. 

I love how I'm talking about car stuff in the LGBT thread, especially when there's a thread dedicated for that...

But after I do have the money, I don't know what would be next.

Also Malibu pricing ends where Tesla's starts. And refueling is a lot easier for the Malibu :^ sure the Tesla won't make as much emissions in its lifespan and it doesn't continue to pollute, it's only pollution is from its manufacture and construction.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

13 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Kilometres per second = KM/S = kill myself

You don't want a bigly condo that is yuuugely painted with gold at the Windows? ?

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

In my opinion: 

Diesel > Unleaded > Premium (despite the higher octane levels) 

Volkswagen killed any hope of the US having Diesel engines for cars in the US for the time being. GM said they were going to do another Eco diesel for the 2016 or 2017 Chevy Cruze but never did it seems.

7 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I'll probably be buying a condo this year

I endorse engaging in safe sex housing.

I bet I can out-stupid joke anyone here ;)

7 hours ago, wcreek said:

But nah hopefully after this week, I can finally get on track with what I've been needing and wanting to do and that is getting my spending habits in control and save money.

First orders of business are computer related, then setting aside as much as I can for like a year and a half to hopefully come to maybe $10k or $15k so I can make a nice down payment on a decent car... Say a 2017/2018 Chevy Malibu Premier or 1LT.

Shame GM kinda puts you in that position that if you want both the Bose audio and the Sunroof in the 1LT you're going to have to upgrade to the premier since I think both are standard equipment. Only seem to be able to find reviews of the Malibu with the Bose audio and not the base system they have. I mean the base system the Kia Soul has is good (for the 2011 ! trim since I don't think Kia had Infiniti as an option that year, I think that started in 2012 for the ! trim).

Shame older Malibus aren't as secksi as the new ones and shame I really don't want a full sized sedan like the Impala since that design has been around since like 2014? checking when this generation of Impala was released as I write this post... Ah yes, the 10th generation of Chevy Impala was released in 2013. 

I love how I'm talking about car stuff in the LGBT thread, especially when there's a thread dedicated for that...

But after I do have the money, I don't know what would be next.

Also Malibu pricing ends where Tesla's starts. And refueling is a lot easier for the Malibu :^ sure the Tesla won't make as much emissions in its lifespan and it doesn't continue to pollute, it's only pollution is from its manufacture and construction.

I have a '17 Malibu 1LT as a rental right now.  It's very nice.  It's very quiet, is roomy, rides and handles nicely, and I'm getting 25 mpg around town (urban traffic grrr)

10 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Kilometres per second = KM/S = kill myself

No, not KM/S, you need the full KMS, as in kilometers times seconds.  Such a unit could represent something like area divided by speed, ie, area at a given speed.  One such possible physical implementation of this would be a rating on parachutes that tells you how large they open to given the speed at which they fall.  This number could be specified in kms, and, ironically, if it's too low, you would die using it.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 hours ago, chrisholland03 said:

I have a '17 Malibu 1LT as a rental right now.  It's very nice.  It's very quiet, is roomy, rides and handles nicely, and I'm getting 25 mpg around town (urban traffic grrr)

Ah nice. 

Not sure if I'd go for the grey one or the black one.

Just now, chrisholland03 said:

Blue.  The answer is Blue.

LOL

No, it's Day-Glo yellow... 

(and dat hi-res photo).

Spoiler

DSC06492.thumb.jpg.26fe618bc676dd374b4416a849c0c11e.jpg

5 hours ago, chrisholland03 said:

Blue.  The answer is Blue.

LOL

@deXxterlab97 BLUE

My car (currently being repaired) is Pepperdust Metallic.  It is a cool color because when it's in direct sun it looks brown.  When it's in indirect sun it looks silvery beige.  When it's cloudy out it looks silvery blue.  When it's dark it looks blue.

My car is literally the dress meme.

This is the factory specifications of my soon to be car:

Primary Features
Build Date:   24.02.2003
Vehicle Line:   Falcon
Body Style:   4 Door Saloon
Version:   XT
Engine:   4.0L DOHC VCT LPG
Transmission:   4 Speed Auto - Floor (M95LE)
Drive:   RHD RWD
Emission:   Australian Design Requirements
Air Conditioning:   Manual Air Conditioning
Territory:   (+)"AUS"
Paint:   Winter White
Interior Colour:   Warm Charcoal Interior
Interior Fabric:   Warm Charcoal Cloth

Minor Features
 Broad Meadows (Australia)
 With Driver Air Bag
 With Passenger Air Bag
 6.5J X 16" Steel Wheel
 P215/60 R16 BSW Tyres
 Dunlop Tyres
 Rear Axle Without Limited Slip Diff
 4 Wheel Anti-Lock Braking System
 With LPG Fuel
 With Speed Control

We're talking about cars now? Yes, here's mine:

Oh wait, I don't have one. I bike everywhere. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

18 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

We're talking about cars now? Yes, here's mine:

Oh wait, I don't have one. I bike everywhere. 

My ride is all electric and entirely dodges rush hour surface traffic. :)

23047177896_467d820302_b.jpg

1 hour ago, chrisholland03 said:

My car (currently being repaired) is Pepperdust Metallic.  It is a cool color because when it's in direct sun it looks brown.  When it's in indirect sun it looks silvery beige.  When it's cloudy out it looks silvery blue.  When it's dark it looks blue.

My car is literally the dress meme.

what make and model? Or is it also a Malibu like you rental/loaner?

So June is pride month and Taiwan just legalized gay marriage, so Thermaltake's case display systems all have LGBT Rainbow sleeved cables.

Yaas?

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

The fuck is this? 

Looking at my YouTube recommendations and this is what I got. I got curious and watched it and basically the message of the song are the following:

• I'm a rich, white boy from Ohio
  • Fuck you poor people because I'm rich. I've got a Rolex and Lambo.
  • I guess he's a Disney star before? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • He got 5 million subs in 6 months and no one has done that before and he did it faster than PewDiePie.
  • Everyone buy my merch. 

I can name rap songs that have far more substance than this trash. I guess I'm old but I miss the songs from 90s to mid 2000's where there's actual talent. That song required zero talent in my opinion. This one is probably way more stuck up and narcissistic and conceited than Justin Bieber. At least with Bieber, he actually has talent and knows how to sing.

5932197ee9a3a_Screenshot(125).png.29612c62053e6d8b4b3fe64f675c668b.png

Also, how can you possibly write, shoot, and edit a music video in a single day? I smell bullshit. It's a good thing there's no ad that played when I watched it.

Edited by hey_yo_

36 minutes ago, ThatCoolBlueKidd said:

So June is pride month and Taiwan just legalized gay marriage, so Thermaltake's case display systems all have LGBT Rainbow sleeved cables.

Yaas?

This is a thing that I need

59 minutes ago, chrisholland03 said:

Image result for 2017 buick lacrosse pepperdust metallic

For giggles - this is the same color, different lighting

Image result for 2017 buick lacrosse pepperdust metallic

nicc

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

My ride is all electric and entirely dodges rush hour surface traffic. :)

23047177896_467d820302_b.jpg

That train is on the surface though.  lol