LGBT community

carguy86
3 hours ago, themctipers said:

I only use edge because if I use LTT on Chrome, it memory leaks. That's it. 

No, my main browser isn't edge. It's Chrome still. Yes, edge is only used for LTT. No, I won't be replacing Chrome anytime soon with edge, god no. 

Vivaldi?

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

----------X-----------X------------

7 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

Vivaldi?

no support for iOS.

opera = ugly ui

firefox = not in canadian app store ..

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, themctipers said:

no support for iOS.

opera = ugly ui

ooh ios lol. I though pc

Build

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 1600, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7. TeamGroup Viper 4133mhz 16gb, XFX RX 480 8 GB (1000mhz cause dying), Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB M.2 SSD, An old 1tb 5400 rpm 2.5" HDD, TeamGroup 480gb & Kingston 480gb ssds (May RAID 0), 1TB Western Ditigal HDD, EVGA 750W G2 PSU, Phanteks P400s

Just now, DeezNoNos said:

ooh ios lol. I though pc

Just now, themctipers said:

no support for iOS.

opera = ugly ui

wait edge on ios??????????????

Build

Spoiler

ooh ios lol. I though pc

would've switched to vivaladi a long time ago if i didn't need ios support..

because they support android.. i think.

wait edge on ios??????????????

no, 

i dont need tab sycning for LTT only..

i like doing some shit on my pc, then moving over to my phone then possibly going back to pc (over a few hours)

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

29 minutes ago, DeezNoNos said:

this is like the youtube mobile app

But with Dark Theme enabled by default ??

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

9 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

But with Dark Theme enabled by default ??

YOUTUBE MOBILE has  A DARK THEME?

I AM ENLIGHTENED 

Build

Spoiler

12 hours ago, themctipers said:

I only use edge because if I use LTT on Chrome, it memory leaks. That's it. 

No, my main browser isn't edge. It's Chrome still. Yes, edge is only used for LTT. No, I won't be replacing Chrome anytime soon with edge, god no. 

On my Atom system, I use Edge for Youtube as Firefox doesn't seem to like the video decoder for some reason.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

8 hours ago, DeezNoNos said:

I AM ENLIGHTENED 

Or endarkened

Depending on which setting you choose

53 minutes ago, Zodiark1593 said:

On my Atom system, I use Edge for Youtube as Firefox doesn't seem to like the video decoder for some reason.

Speaking of atom, @Comic_Sans_MS How's the venue 8 pro working?

47 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Speaking of atom, @Comic_Sans_MS How's the venue 8 pro working?

Like a tablet running windows, my next tablet will run IOS for sure. 

25 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Like a tablet running windows, my next tablet will run IOS for sure. 

I would advise against that

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

14 hours ago, DeezNoNos said:

I AM ENLIGHTENED 

I was referring to YouTube Gaming

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Just now, hey_yo_ said:

I was referring to YouTube Gaming

ok lol

Build

Spoiler

7 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

I was looking forward for enhancements for lower end hardware with Windows 10 Game Mode but as it turns out, it's just another bloatware made by Microsoft. 

gamemodes and game booster are all bloatware. they dont do jack shit. 

Build

Spoiler

1 hour ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Well my derpy ROG gaming laptop plays GTA V. So I might be playing that in public during my flight to germany lol

Lets NOT unplug headphones during this.

>to germany

Oh perfect, so it will seem even worse than it normally would xD 

You know about all the interesting ways German versions of games are usually different (censored) right?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

You know about all the interesting ways German versions of games are usually different (censored) right?

In regards to video games, I only new they censored out references to Hitler and Nazism. 

From Wolfenstein 3D

hitlers.gif

There was a bit of an uproar some years ago, since ID decided to release the German version in all of Europe on digital platforms.

I didn't know they did anything else though.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

7 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

>to germany

Oh perfect, so it will seem even worse than it normally would xD 

Yeah this will be interesting. GTA V is the only game in my steam library my parents would have a fit over

6 minutes ago, Volbet said:

In regards to video games, I only new they censored out references to Hitler and Nazism. 

From Wolfenstein 3D

There was a bit of an uproar some years ago, since ID decided to release the German version in all of Europe on digital platforms.

I didn't know they did anything else though.

There's more.  They've gone as far as to swap human characters for robots, significantly reduce or remove blood & gore, remove drops from characters that happen on death to avoid "incentivizing killing", or even just removed entire parts of games, even if some or all of these changes seriously impacted the story 

Just now, iamdarkyoshi said:

Yeah this will be interesting. GTA V is the only game in my steam library my parents would have a fit over

my parents hates me playing game altogether

Build

Spoiler

21 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

There's more.  They've gone as far as to swap human characters for robots, significantly reduce or remove blood & gore, remove drops from characters that happen on death to avoid "incentivizing killing", or even just removed entire parts of games, even if some or all of these changes seriously impacted the story 

Oh yeah, that does ring a bell.

I remember CoD: MW2's No Russian mission was practically unplayable in the German version.

The game would penalize you for shooting civilians, which was the point of that part of the game.

But I didn't know it was widespread. But Germany also censors a lot of music, so it would make sense to also censor video games.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Just now, Volbet said:

Oh yeah, that does ring a bell.

I remember CoD: MW2's No Russian mission was practically unplayable in the German version.

The game would penalize you for shooting civilians, which was the point of that part of the game.

But I didn't know it was widespread. But Germany also censors a lot of music, so it would make sense to also censor video games.

I'm not sure how widespread it is, but I know they've done these things before, and I expect them to be consistent with what they do or do not allow, and since these are all fairly common themes/game elements, I would assume it is rather widespread.