HALO Online: Play Now

TwistedDictator

You can now play the alpha of Halo: Online for free! Halo Online Is based of Halo 3 with some awesome updates. Currently it is in Alpha which means the game is still in development. Currently you cannot play online but you can play in offline mode.

Source

This is awesome! We get to play Halo + FREE!!! Cant wait for online! Halo 3 was one of the best halos!

You can play even if you are not in russia. There will be servers for all (US and EU aswell) in the FULL GAME but not for the beta.

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

too bad its only in Russia... 

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

I think some people will be excited.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Source

This is awesome! We get to play Halo + FREE!!! Cant wait for online! Halo 3 was one of the best halos!

You need to add the biggest part. 

Play Now! If you live in Russia

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

First Monster hunter in china and now this? :/

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

But Russia... :(

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

too bad its only in Russia... 

You can play even if you are not in russia :)

Slick:

I don't care if you are right or wrong... someone will come around and correct you if you are wrong. What people need to realize is that we need to step up as a community and get above the pathetic fights and bickering. Share knowledge, be friendly, enjoy your stay.

He also forgot to mention if you dont know about the topic then dont make stuff up. Dont claim fake or assume things just by reading the title, Read the post. It doesnt matter if you made 3,000 as it could be mostly crap...

The only good thing about monster hunter online is the graphics tbh. But don't worry they said that its going to come out worldwide. 

lol a free to play Halo 4..

Does it get any worse?

????? I don't think it's crash candy free to play.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

What?

Why do you think free to play is bad ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

They have to make money somehow and I doubt they can survive off cosmetics.

Also Halo 4 is shit.

This is just an alpha no need to get worried.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

This is just an alpha no need to get worried.

I'm not worried. I am just not excited in anyway. 

Besides the fact of graphics settings on a Halo game..

ikr!? Monster Hunter actually broke my heart. In all it's beautiful glory. Q.Q

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Too bad it's not available for Linux and Mac. (J.K. it's Microsoft xD)

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)

Source

You can play even if you are not in russia. There will be servers for all (US and EU aswell) in the FULL GAME but not for the beta.

eldorado.exe –-account 123 --sign-in-code 123

The tut has the wrong command :P found the right one.

This is Halo 3. Not Halo 4. It just has shiny new graphics. 

The gunplay is great and the vehicles feel like they should. 

This could be F2P done right. Depends on how they handle it. Either way, at least MS is willing to at least PAY someone who make another Halo game for PC. Its not what we really want, but its a start.