Is it okay to go over the estimated wattage?

Vinnyisntgud

Go with 500W will be just fine.

edited your part list to 500W 80+ Bronze and Intel setup

CPU: Intel Core i3-4160 3.6GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($109.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: ASRock H97M Anniversary Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($60.98 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R7 260X 2GB Video Card  ($114.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($39.99 @ NCIX US) 
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($42.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N 802.11b/g/n USB 2.0 Wi-Fi Adapter  ($9.69 @ Mwave) 
Monitor: Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($109.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $602.40
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-28 00:20 EDT-0400

Do you have a set budget for the PC? Is the budget before or after rebates?

It was 500, but since I decided to buy a new monitor its 600, and Im getting everything on Amazon, it raised the budget up a little, but it was just for convenience don't mine paying 20 extra for it all in one website Also there are no rebates, after I build it initially, I won't have a upgrade budget, so I can do whatever in the future,

You're going to end up paying a lot more than $20 if you order it from amazon. Are you sure you still want to?

You're going to end up paying a lot more than $20 if you order it from amazon. Are you sure you still want to?

It's about $50 more, but If I get the case as a different site I can save 20

Im new to the whole pc building thing, and was wondering if a pc that has a estimated wattage of 250, should use a power supply of 500? Incase your wondering here is my build http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Vinnymiranda/saved/4jpMnQI don't want to screw everything up as you can see im on a budget. Oh and if you see anything that I did really wrong, don't be afraid to let me know, im new to this

Not at all. Getting more wattage may result in less efficiency but it puts less stress on your power supply when under load. You won't notice the efficiency difference on your power bill unless you live in some third-world country where electricity rates are 100x as much as America's. 

Think of it this way, your trailer is 2500 lbs, there is absolutely nothing wrong with towing it using a truck that can handle towing 5000 lbs.

"Rawr XD"