There Are 10 types Of People In The World

nightlitezzz

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who can read binary and those who can't.

Either I'm crap at counting or you are, I only count 2 reasons there lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

jh9flh.jpg

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Either I'm crap at counting or you are, I only count 2 reasons there lol

Not sure if troll or if not have clue what binary is...

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Its probably a binary joke. Maybe because the only two numbers in binary are 1 and 0 and that would make 2 (I have no clue what I'm talking about, as I don't know much binary and this is just a guess)

Its probably a binary joke.

nah cant be :P

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I'm no troll

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

The joke is that the binary representation of "2" is expressed as 10.

00 = 0

01 = 1

10 = 2

11 = 3

100 = 4

101 = 5

110 = 6

111 = 7

Get it?

The joke is that the binary representation of "2" is expressed as 10.

00 = 0

01 = 1

10 = 2

11 = 3

100 = 4

101 = 5

110 = 6

111 = 7

Get it?

*Looks foolish* I suppose lol

*Looks foolish* I suppose lol

We were all binary novices once :P

I suggest you take some time out to

; it's very simple to understand how the Base2 number system works as opposed to Base10. Edited by Dim
Original Link Overly Confusing

You can also think of on and off with the joke. 1 being on(people who understand it) and 0 being off(people that don't understand it).

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

; it's very simple to understand how the Base2 number system works as opposed to Base10.

Cheers, looks pretty simple in that video

Binary is just 1's and 0's

; it's very simple to understand how the Base2 number system works as opposed to Base10.

Base12 FTW!

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

I had a good laugh at the first couple answers. Don't worry it was the same for me, I knew that binary had 1s and 0s so I assumed it was 2 and I got it right after googling it  :D

Lol I posted a thread like this a while back:) Good to know its still in circulation....

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Base12 FTW!

Big fan of the dozenal system to be honest. It's very intelligent for people that don't use their fingers :P

Big fan of the dozenal system to be honest. It's very intelligent for people that don't use their fingers :P

Some cultures actually teach their children to count using dozenal. the segments of fingers are very useful in this.

CPU - FX 8320 @ 4.8 GHz

| MoBo - Sabertooth 990FX | GPU - XFX Radeon HD 7870 GHz Ed. @ 1.075 GHz | CPU Cooler - H100 | RAM - 16 GB Dual Channel Vengeance @ 1600 MHz (didn't care to push these...) | OS - Windows 8 Pro | Storage - OCZ Vertex 3 (120 GB Boot), Samsung 830 Pro 64 GB, WD Black 1 TB, some random 320 GB from a laptop | PSU - CM Silent Hybrid Pro 850W (MDPC Sleeving) | Case - 800D | Monitors - ASUS V238H/ X Star DP2710LED | Mouse - M90 Keyboard - CM Quickfire Rapid w/ custom key caps

"When life gives you lemons, Don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back!" - Cave Johnson, CEO

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who can read binary, those who can't and those who didn't expect this to be in base 3.

there are 10 types of hexadecimal people in the world, those who get it, those who don't and I couldn't think of anything for the other 14 people....

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.