Project: Architect, now with water

Muddy Muxx

Hello,
So i've finally got my last parts around to put together my first water cooling setup.
So first little part list of what i had to work with:

CPU - i5-3570k
Mobo - ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe
RAM - 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinum (with lightbars) 1600Mhz CL8
Graphics - EVGA GTX 670
SSD - OCZ Vertex 4 128GB (System)
HDD - Seagate Barracude 1tb (storage)
PSU - Corsair HX750 as a start, currently a HX650 more on that.. <_< 
Case - Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl (with window ofc.)

The loop consist of following:
CPU block - XSPC RayStorm
GPU block - XSPC Razor full cover (and backplate)
Res - Koolance RP-1250
Front rad - XSPC EX280
Back rad - XSPC EX140
Fans - 2 Bitfenix Spectre Pro (blue led) in front, 1 Bitfenix Spectre Pro (plane white) in the back.
Fittings - Monsoon free center compression settings (black) 3/8x5/8
Tubing - MasterKleer white (UV reactive) 3/8x5/8
Plugs - Monsoon Premium plugs (white)

And a little pictures, from my 12 hour work day, knew it would take some time to strip down and put together, but damn haven't used that long on a build before  :P

So before the strip down..
qota.jpg

And a night shot before strip down..

5yyq.jpg

Ready to get cracking..

dy9t.jpg

After strip down, ready to begin putting stuff in again..

xuvc.jpg

So got all tubings and stuff in place, ready to start leak testing the thing..

5zmn.jpg

Leak testing in progress (succes! Not a single drip)

aelv.jpg

Still running while getting the last stuff in place for first boot up..

13o2.jpg

First boot up, everything runs according to the plan..

8aeo.jpg

So the side panel is in place again, and we are go..

vgvq.jpg

And a night shot of the baby..

xme4.jpg

The follow up on the lighting would probably be to get my Arduino board programmed and get some UV led's instead of the blues and put them in to get something out of my UV reactive tubbing, but thats something for the long nights, which i don't really have any of atm :)

Sadly my HX750 decided to die on me just days after finishing, so i will need to find a replacement PSU instead of the current HX650 so i can get some white cables in again as showed in the pictures, thinking about something like a SilverStone Strider Gold Evolution or other high-end, something proper atleast, but all in good time.
But facts is it's doing fine with 50 degrees on CPU (oc: 4.2ghz) and 50 on GPU (GPU oc: 1241mhz core, 7012mhz memory), altho my oc on graphics crash in minutes in Guild Wars 2, but stable everywhere else, so guessing driver issues sadly, at an ambien around 20-23 degrees
But all in all, with the small problems along the way, it has been a exciting experience, and probably never going back to air cooling, so looking forward to doing my next build (probably when Maxwell and Haswell-E hits the street), also thanking Linus for his great video guide, has been really helpful  :D  

Muddy out..

The Architect

ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe - i5-3570K - Corsair Dominator Platinum 8GB 1600Mhz - EVGA GTX670 - Vertex 4 128GB - Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Corsair HX750 - Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl

Looks good. Never seen that Koolance Res/pump before.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

beautiful build!! i like the combination light effects with the white tubing the most ;)

Looks really nice! :)

I have a laptop that sucks because I'm broke.

:O It's awesome

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

Very very nice. :D

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Looks really awesome, I like  how you even managed to keep the drive cage. I think the GPU would have looked better in the top PCIe slot though.

Theo - Yeah, apparently Samsung S4 isn't the best phone for night shots.

Omid - Apparently it's also kinda hard to get your hands on (and abit expensive), took 3 months to get it home, but works really well for me.

Nicktrance - There is actually screws in the bottom and holes to move the cage abit to the side, so Fractal has been wise enough to make it able to handle a slim rad in the front. Main reason for the GPU to be in bottom was for it to be more even spread out, but thinking about buying a second card for sli setup.

The Architect

ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe - i5-3570K - Corsair Dominator Platinum 8GB 1600Mhz - EVGA GTX670 - Vertex 4 128GB - Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Corsair HX750 - Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl

I really like the white tubing. Would have never thought to use it myself but it looks really great, specially in the dark

Audio Setup---- Marten Django XL speakers: Conrad-Johnson LP125M power amp: Convergent Audio Technology SL1 Renaissance preamp: Clearaudio Ovation & Clarify turntable

Very nice, lovin that color scheme  ;-)