A Gamer Needing Internet

I'm reaching out to anyone that has any solutions to my current internet problem :)

Cable is not at my house

Fiber optics are not at my house

DSL is 80kbs download

Satellite doesn't offer unlimited data.

I need something that I can use for gaming, preferably unlimited, but it seems no one is offering unlimited. I have a pc and preferably if it could connect wifi devices but it doesn't have to.

ANY SOLUTIONS ??

Installing something?

I am at a loss . But we do get 4g LTE coverage (but no one offers unlimited data on mobile broadbands)

Thanks if you have any help!

i5-4690k @ 4.5ghz ---- Dual Gigabyte Gtx 780 OC Rev2.0's SLI ---- Noctua NH-D14 ---- Triple 1080p Surround

There's nothing you can do other than petitioning your local government to lay fiber or to contact businesses (local or major) to do business in your area.

I'm reaching out to anyone that has any solutions to my current internet problem :)

Cable is not at my house

DSL is 80kbs download

I need something that I can use for gaming, preferably unlimited, but it seems no one is offering unlimited. I have a pc and preferably if it could connect wifi devices but it doesn't have to.

ANY SOLUTIONS ??

Installing something?

I am at a loss . But we do get 4g LTE coverage (but no one offers unlimited data on mobile broadbands)

DSL is your best option TBH. I know it sucks i'm getting 0.17mb/s down and pay nearly 60$ a month. 

If there is a company that shoots a wireless signal to your house from elevators or something I'd look into that (clear sight line required).

personally I have the option to have dail-up or what I have...dail up isn't really an option tbh. The last place i looked at won't service me wirelessly because my phone line is a competing service (haven't had a connection to this phone line in years, but hey it comes to the driveway so that's their rational.)

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

You are fucked homie. time to get the heck out of podunk and get back on the grid. 

I could have sworn you could get satellite net packages with unlimited? It wasnt fast but it was ok for gaming. I got a few buddies online who also live in podunk and use it. 

You are fucked homie. time to get the heck out of podunk and get back on the grid. 

I could have sworn you could get satellite net packages with unlimited? It wasnt fast but it was ok for gaming. I got a few buddies online who also live in podunk and use it. 

@Termater some are unlimited at like 3mb/s...then they cut you down to 1mega bit/s when you use like 25gb's of data

also with satellites return signal is horrible. AKA don't game when it is raining or you'll lag/dc to oblivion

The Vinyl Decal guy.

australian people should start running there own cables..since the gov and no one else will

I feel very sorry for them

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

australian people should start running there own cables..since the gov and no one else will

I feel very sorry for them

erm what? both of us are from the United States...the US sucks at internet.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

So you can't get like a fixed-wireless connection type thing? If you have cellular you should be able to.

erm what? both of us are from the United States...the US sucks at internet.

Try living in Australia. It sucks.

Cable is not at my house

DSL is 80kbs download

ANY SOLUTIONS ??

Installing something?

80kbs dsl? My heart bleeds for you. I think dsl just got classified minimum 6gb/s here. But honestly you should be able to do most gaming on 80kb/s if the ping would stay really low. Definitely 6Mb/s don't know what I was thinking.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

if your in the usa and you have neighbours close to you

get the max speed you can from your isp..maybe business class..then share it and the cost amoung your neighbours

If you need remote help fixing something on your computer

I can help over Teamviewer if you wish

just msg me on my profile

So you can't get like a fixed-wireless connection type thing? If you have cellular you should be able to.

Try living in Australia. It sucks.

can't suck much worse bottom 2% of the world is pretty bad.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

80kbs dsl? My heart bleeds for you. I think dsl just got classified minimum 6gb/s here. But honestly you should be able to do most gaming on 80kb/s if the ping would stay really low.

You sure it's not 6Mb/s? 6Gb/s seems insanely high (faster than most ethernet)

OP: Honestly, there's not much you can do. If you want faster speeds you'll probably need to get something with a data cap, so if you can't live with that then you have to live with slow speeds. :(

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

You sure it's not 6Mb/s? 6Gb/s seems insanely high (faster than most ethernet)

OP: Honestly, there's not much you can do. If you want faster speeds you'll probably need to get something with a data cap, so if you can't live with that then you have to live with slow speeds. :(

Woops, yeah completely wrong. Fixed that, 6Mb/s now.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Would using a iPhone 6 on sprints unlimited 4g lte using usb cable to my computer work?

i5-4690k @ 4.5ghz ---- Dual Gigabyte Gtx 780 OC Rev2.0's SLI ---- Noctua NH-D14 ---- Triple 1080p Surround

Would using a iPhone 6 on sprints unlimited 4g lte using usb cable to my computer work?

I would check the terms and conditions for that. They may not allow to do that.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

Then jailbreak and use mywi if it's not allowed

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4260182476

CPU - Intel 3770k @ 4.5GHz + CM 212 EVO + Noctua NF-F12/ GPU - EVGA GTX 780 SC w/ ACX / PSU - Corsair AX860i / Motherboard - Z77A-GD55 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM / HDD - 1.5TB WDC Black - 3.0TB WDC Red - 120GB Sandisk Extreme - 500GB Samsung 850 / Display - Asus PB287Q 4K and Asus VG248 + 3D Vision 2 glasses / Mouse - G500s