the LTT biggest giveaway will be international?

bayik00

the topic title says it all, will it be an international giveaway? if this thread is in the wrong section please tell me so i can delete it.

:-3

Sim Rig:  Valve Index - Acer XV273KP - 5950x - GTX 2080ti - B550 Master - 32 GB ddr4 @ 3800c14 - DG-85 - HX1200 - 360mm AIO

Long Live VR. Pancake gaming is dead.

yes it is, well almost everywhere, there are some countries where Canada can't ship to

What? You guys are downright not able to ship to some countries? Like is there a reason like the US and Cuba? lol

What? You guys are downright not able to ship to some countries? Like is there a reason like the US and Cuba? lol

I suspect it's more likely limiting places like haiti, nigeria etc. You know, places with better internet than australia....

I suspect it's more likely limiting places like haiti, nigeria etc. You know, places with better internet than australia....

Ah okay that makes sense lol.

It's based on the country export and import allowance and some countries are way too dangerous like North Korea bans import into their country, and countries with lots of wars atm the Canadian postal service will not send it over, due to maybe it will get lost, damage, of harm of personnel.

It's based on the cvoutry export and import allowance and some countries are way too dangerous like North Korea bans import into their country, and countries with lots of wars atm the Canadian postal service will not send it over, due to maybe it will get lost, damage, of harm of personnel.

Brazil might be difficult at the moment as well with their absolutely nuts import duties.

I live in Saudi Arabia ._. welp.