What's your IQ?

AroundWayOtherThe

http://www.free-iqtest.net/

I got 149 according to that :D

172 when I wrote learnt all the answers :P

EDIT: Whoops, wrong forum... how do I move this to Off-Topic? Kinda ironic I did something like this after boasting about my IQ a bit XD

Wit is educated insolence.

only mods can move threads

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

Isn't that kind of pointless :P

I did a test a quite a while ago and scored an IQ of 127 which was accurate but not valid though in my opinion the IQ means absolutely nothing.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Isn't that kind of pointless :P

I did a test a quite a while ago and scored an IQ of 127 which was accurate but not valid though in my opinion the IQ means absolutely nothing.

It has some merit.  it measures the ability to learn and understand.  I mean my IQ according to 6 state tests ranges from 143-158.  But I am gifted with unparalleled intelligence.  Learning comes easy for me.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

I wouldn't trust the accuracy of a test found on the internet. I've taken lots before and I've got results  ranging from 110-190. This sort of thing needs in person evaluation by a professional and a proper in depth test.

It has some merit.  it measures the ability to learn and understand.  I mean my IQ according to 6 state tests ranges from 143-158.  But I am gifted with unparalleled intelligence.  Learning comes easy for me.

I knew this girl a few years ago and she was quite literally stupid, she could barely read or write (spelling, grammer and punctuation wasn't a stong point) and yet she scored an IQ of 161, a single point above Einstein, she also couldn't even make herself meal, if you can't even cook for yourself (at a basic level) I fail to see how someone could be intelligent.

And I've also met people who are amazingly intelligent especially when it comes to mechanical engineering (kind of like me :P) yet scored a below average IQ of around 90.

That's why I don't believe in the IQ test, to measure intelligence I think they should adopt the military spatial reasoning test which measures a wide variety of things lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

12 on a good day

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

IQ tests from what I've seen online just test your ability to do maths and recognise patterns.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

i think someone should creat na IQ test for tech stuff

12 on a good day

So you spend most of your time drooling on yourself

126. But i don't think iq tests really capture how intelligent a person is.

Exactly which is why the military spatial resoning test needs to be introduced.

If the IQ test was more accurate way to measure intelligence then they'd use it, wouldn't they?, that should say a lot :P

56 B)

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

56 B)

It's a good thing it's meaningless because that is mental retardation :P

*gives cookie*

87 lol. This is probably the most stupid test, because I'm not stupid.

Just been reading about that IQ test and apparantly it's accurate but not valid, an earlier post I made here about the stupid girl I knew who scored an IQ 161.

Accurate or not the IQ is a waste of time, you've scored a below average IQ and from the posts I've read that you've made tells me you are not below average at all lol

I always doubt how legit these test are. Then again, actual IQ testing is not accurate, since it can vary based on mood, time of day, whether or not you ate etc.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

So you spend most of your time drooling on yourself

yes, when I'm not licking windows...

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

yes, when I'm not licking windows...

rofl I like it, I think that warrants the like button being pressed :)

Just been reading about that IQ test and apparantly it's accurate but not valid, an earlier post I made here about the stupid girl I knew who scored an IQ 161.

Accurate or not the IQ is a waste of time, you've scored a below average IQ and from the posts I've read that you've made tells me you are not below average at all lol

Yeah, I might not be good at maths but I'm not retarded

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Yeah, I might not be good at maths but I'm not retarded

If you're not good at maths you could always study and become good at maths

I'm pretty good at maths but that is probably something to do with me having a fascination with numbers, not sure if that is healthy but seems to help lol

If you're not good at maths you could always study and become good at maths

True

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!