What's your IQ?

AroundWayOtherThe

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

117 but my brain is still developing, as I'm not 21 or whenever your brain stops developing.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I have a hard time believing your posts because of your signature

ha ha ha ha :)

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

as a child i had some difficulties with school so  I went to a professional and scored 132 on an IQ test

here in the Netherlands we have a national test in which I scored

2009 IQ:142

2010 IQ:147

2012 IQ:126

so the professional test seem pretty accurate

Specs cpu:  i7 4770k  mobo: z87-pro RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB GPU: EVGA GTX 770 HDD: WD blue 1TB psu: TX750M case: 550D cooling: H100i monitor: Dell U2410/Samsung sa350

I <3 senheiser, ASUS, Corsair, Intel

I meant add a bias based on the test creators own personal definition of what smart is, the board might consider smart to be skills in math and English so they make the test to include alot of questions on these two topics, you are right that there are no general knowledge questions, however math and English are not everything so the test cannot be a measure of how smart you are. I made no notion of discrimination based on ages or races, im referring to the phenomenon know as "The Testers Bias".

real IQ tests usualy test your learning skill eg: finding patterns, memory (long term and short term ) etc.

Specs cpu:  i7 4770k  mobo: z87-pro RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB GPU: EVGA GTX 770 HDD: WD blue 1TB psu: TX750M case: 550D cooling: H100i monitor: Dell U2410/Samsung sa350

I <3 senheiser, ASUS, Corsair, Intel

More than 1.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

More than 1.

I think.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

as a child i had some difficulties with school so  I went to a professional and scored 132 on an IQ test

here in the Netherlands we have a national test in which I scored

2009 IQ:142

2010 IQ:147

2012 IQ:126

so the professional test seem pretty accurate

I understand why they do this, but it has always seemed a little insulting to me.  Just because someone is having trouble (in any area) doesn't mean they have a low IQ.  My son is in exactly the same boat as you. He is easily smarter than the teachers who want to expel him simply because they do not understand about sensory processing disorders.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #GetWreckt